eighteen

Ken-ken💕- I'm bored Shawn.

Ken-ken💕- Its my 18th birthday and I'm sitting on the couch watching reruns of friends while I eat a tub of Reese's ice cream.

Shawn smiled at her text knowing that her birthday won't be so bad soon.
Shawn put his phone back in his pocket before looking up at the wooden door. His stomach was filled with butterflies as he brought his knuckles up to the door.

"Hi wh- holy shit." I looked up to meet her eyes. She looked confused and overfilled with joy.

"did you eat my muffins." a smile spread across my face. I felt relieved.

"Shawn?" She looked shocked and confused. "You're Shawn." She smiled and shook her head. "I can't believe this." She laughed a little.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. She laid her head against my chest, as I held her in my arms. The feeling of her small arms around my body was something that I have wanted for months now.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked lifting her head off my chest.

"i was scared, I thought that you would stop talking to me or you would treat me differently." I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I would never stop talking to you." She said with a small smile.

"Now where would the birthday girl like to get dinner at?"