twenty one

"Good morning princess." I smiled with my eyes closed as the smell of Shawn's cologne made me feel safe.

"Good morning." I said opening my eyes to look up at Shawn. A small smile was on his pink plump lips. I ran my fingers through his messy hair to get it off of his forehead.

"I'm guessing you like my hair." Shawn said causing me to laugh a little.

"Yeah, a little." Shawn smiled and pecked my cheek before getting out of the bed. I was a little disappointed he didn't kiss my lips, but I just shook it off. I mean we weren't dating, but he did kiss me last night. What does that mean?

"Shawn?" I asked as he put on his shirt.

"Yeah?" He questioned sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why did you-," I stopped myself before I sounded clingy or desperate, "never mind." I said shaking my head as I pulled the covers off of me.

"Kennedy," Shawn said standing up and following me down the stairs.

"I know what you're going to ask, and I know the answer," he said grabbing my hand. "I kissed you because I really like you, like a lot." I blushed like crazy trying to hide my smile.

"Shawn," I stepped closer to him leaving a small space between us, "I like you too, like a lot." He laughed softly before closing the small gap by placing his lips on mine. his hands found their way to my hips, my fingers tugged gently on his hair.  We pulled away out of breath. His forehead rested against mine while his hands caressed my face.

"I'm so glad you weren't a pedophile." I said causing us both to erupt in laughter.

"Finally, you believe me." I smiled before he kissed me passionately one more time before we went to get breakfast.