Concert in a can

A/N: Sorry this took so long, I went on Holliday for two weeks and had really bad wifi! I'm gunna try to update faster but again, I'm so sorry. Enjoy! Xx

~*^*~
"Oh, sweet! Look at your fingers go! It's like each one has a little brain of its own." Adam watches as Marcus plays his guitar in the hallway.

"Thanks. You know, you guys are the only people who have talked to me at this school. I hate being the new kid." Marcus tells us and I feel bad for him.

"Yeah, we used to be the new kids that no one talked to. Now we're just the vaguely familiar kids that no one talks to." Chase tries to cheer him up but fails and makes our lives sound so much worse.

"Except Bree and I actually have friends." I mock Chase.

"Hey, peeps. What's the deal-io?" Leo greets as he walks over to us.

"Hey Leo." I smile.

"Hi. I'm Marcus." Marcus greets Leo holding his hand out for him.

"I know. We have gym together. And study hall. And also chemistry. We're lab partners." Leo tells him confused as he shakes his hand.

"Oh. I... did not know that. Chase, you ever play guitar?" Marcus says.

"No, but I've always wanted to." Chase replies.

"Well, I'm a jammer as well. My rocking is only eclipsed by my rolling." Leo shows off but I scoff and he gives me an odd looks.

"Leo, your mom said you played the clarinet for three weeks until you swallowed the reed." I laugh.

"I passed it." Leo defends.

"Here, Chase. You want to give it a go?" Marcus hands his guitar over to Chase.

"Sure. Why not?" Chase takes the guitar and starts to play like a pro. I never knew he was so good at musi- he used his super intelligence didn't he?

Chase starts to spin around on the floor and attracts a crowd. We watch as he spins around in circles still, making us feel awkward as he plays a pro tune.

"Uh... What do you know? Beginner's luck." Chase covers as he awkwardly hands the guitar over to Marcus.

Leo and I walk off to next period. It's not lunch but I haven't seen Marcus all day. I grab myself a tray of lunch and look for a table, I spot the boys and Marcus at one so I decide to join them.

I sit next to Marcus as he tells us a little by about himself. "So me and my dad moved around a lot. I was homeschooled for most of my life."

"No way! So were we! We are so similar! Do you have a third nipple too?" Adam asks.

"I think that's just you hun'" I tell Adam, I think he put me off my food slightly.

"Anyway... That's a pretty sweet guitar, Marcus." Chase compliments in order to change the subject that Adam could go on for hours with.

"Yeah, and you're a natural, bro!" Marcus replies. "Guys! We should start a band!" He squeals in realisation.

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Adam tells us as he beats his cutlery around the table.

"But what would I play? Oh, I got it! No, I don't got it." Adam announces.

"I think you're gonna be our drummer, Adam." Marcus says like it's obvious.

"Hmm. Interesting choice. I had been pondering the french horn." He tells us and I agree. He has big lungs which would be good for a wind or brass instrument.