Crush chop and Burn

We wake up and get dressed but I didn't want to wear the training gear so I wore my own clothes but Davenport got mad but I didn't care since he's the one shipping us off. He finally got me to change into my training clothes when he threatened to take my phone away.

Chase is running around the lab collecting all of Davenport's office supplies into a basket.

"What're you doing?" Leo asks what we all wanted to know.

"If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Really dude? Office supplies? Again, really?

"We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break." Bree exasperates.

"I also got a new friend." I share.

"Who?" Bree asks.

"Josh, he goes to school with Leo." Bree squeals and super speeds over to where I was sitting on the other side of the lab.
"OMG! Your first boyfriend!" She shouts.
The boys just look at her in horror just like me.

"What! No! He's just a guy I met." I calm
Her.

"Sure!" She says sarcastically.

"Shut up Bree! Don't look at me like that boys." I scold.

"Oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love."
I become a chimp and act out Adam's dumb fantasy until Chase ruins twin time," Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers."
Ok I'll do that. I began to chew Adam's fingers.

"Hey. I create the monkey fantasies around here." Adam complains. I regain human form and almost spit out my mouth.

"Do you ever wash your hands?" I shout.

"I'm guessing not." Chase replies.

Eddy appears on the fixed screen and here's Eddy just to ruin our day.
"Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at casa Davenport. I know I haven't. Sayonara!"

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you." Bree teased.

"Aw, really?" He believes her.

"No!" Adam
"We hate you!" Bree
"You're evil!" Chase
"Grrrrrrr" Me

"Where is this training facility anyway?" Leo asked as the only one not glaring at eddy's screen.

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Eddy shows us a tropical beach. That's actually a pretty nice place to be shipped off to.

"That's pretty nice." Chase commented.

"Oops! Sorry! That's my screen saver. You're going here." He joked.

He then shows us a building in Antarctica absolutely covered in snow. I've got shivers looking at it.

"Forget about office supplies. We should be gathering wood." I shout!

"Man. I wish I hadn't thrown that party. I can't help but think this is all my fault." Duh Leo!

"Oh, that's because it is all your fault." Adam states.