Rats on a train

Bree's POV

Davenport was talking about the next stage of our training.

"We are going to frost Chase, Bake Bree, Submerge Adam. That's not actually part of the training, I just got one of those dunk tanks and I can't wit to try it out."
A dunk tank? Why would he need one of those.

"Hey! I wanna be abused by weather!" Leo complained.

"If you really wanna be abused, try standing over here by Adam's morning breath." I cringe slightly as I say it.

"I don't have morning breath, this is what it smells like all day." I slightly smile at that.

"Hey! Why does Emily get to sleep in?" Adam asks.

"I know how to wake her up," Leo starts," set her tube to Antarctic!" Leo then pushed some buttons and ice half formed in her capsule.

He waits a bit before changing his mind,
"How about we set it to Sahara." He says still hoping to wake me her and he pushed more buttons and her capsule gets hot. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

"What wakes this girl up?!" Leo shouts.

"Three things to know about Emily and sleep," Chase starts," 1) she can't be woken up easily 2) she can sleep for a week if she wanted and 3) if you happen wake her up, RUN!" Leo starts to back away slightly and Mr.Davenport turns off the heat in her capsule.

"One more question though, are you ever scared that she's dead?" We all looks at him wiredly. Why would she be dead?

"No!" I say.

"Okay then." Leo mumbles.

Chase goes and gets into his capsule and Davenport turns on the Antarctic setting.

He soon gets a phone call and says,"Davenport. What?! Well, that's terrible! I mean, that's awesome, but that's terrible! I- I gotta do something."

"What's going on? What's so terrible?" Adam asks.

"I created the world's fastest train, but now it's speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown Welkerville!" Davenport explains to us.

"Well, then what was awesome?" I ask completely fed up.

"It's going like 400 miles an hour." I roll my eyes.

"My entire career is riding or perhaps crashing on this train! I don't understand it! My design was flawless!" He still can't control that ego can he?

"So flawless you forgot to include an emergency brake?" Leo challenged and I laugh slightly.

"No. I never counted on the conductor dropping his papaya smoothie all over the controls and then jumping off the train." I start to walk back towards the cyber desk since this conversation is boring.

"Well, if I were to build a high-speed train, the first thing I would have put in was a cup holder. Oh! And one of those bumper stickers on the back that says, "I brake for cows."" Adam! I roll my eyes again.

"When stuff like this happens, they always blame the scientist. This is human error. Scientists don't make mistakes." Of course they don't.