Wedding Rings

It had been seventeen days and no one except Winston had noticed.

It wasn't as if Jesse was trying to hide it. He wasn't, not even a little. If anything he tried to show it off as much as possible. He wanted the whole world to know and he would have just told his friends already if he didn't want them to figure it out themselves so badly.

He was married. Actually married. To Hanzo.

It had kind of just.....happened. They had been kissing, something Jesse could do forever, when Hanzo had asked him. As he had searched for words, trying hard not to cry, Hanzo had explained that he wanted Jesse to take his name so he would no longer be tied to his past. A new beginning, he had said. A fresh start.

The answer had been, "Yes, of course! I love ya, darlin'! Can we do it now?"

They had snuck out. Hanzo worried that they might wake some of the team members while Jesse assured him they all slept like rocks.

Somehow, somewhere, they had found a vegas-like church, open 24/7, and it was only then that they realized they didn't have rings.

After a very long search, they finally had their rings and they got lost twice on the way back to the church, too focused on each other to care about where they were going.

Their vows were full of the things they had always wanted to tell the other but never had the chance, tears were shed, and Hanzo kissed Jesse so sweetly he swore he was in heaven.

When they left, officially married, it was windy and since Hanzo hadn't brought a hair tie with him, his hair whipped everywhere, occasionally getting in the way of his mouth when Jesse would lean down to kiss him every other block. They arrived back at the base, windblown and madly in love, and when they reached Jesse's bedroom, exhaustion took them both and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

It had been the greatest day of Jesse's life.

Now Hanzo spent every morning and night at Jesse's room, leaving during the day to do whatever he needed to.

Their friends would notice eventually. Some of them weren't the brightest, but they always came around.

As if on cue, Hana pointed at his hand. At his wedding ring.

He could see the smile form on her face before she sprinted into the dining area where most people were eating lunch.
"Hey, guys!" She called out, "Hanzo and Jesse finally tied the knot!"

Like he said, they always came around.

A/N - This is kinda bad, but oh well! Be happy about the double update, lads.
As always, leave your criticism in the comments.
Cheers!