For you and Only you

Start from the beginning

Everyone in BTS liked you. You were the first girl to not fan girl when meeting them or flirt with them. You were just that nice normal girl with a cute but crazy side at times. "You better make it up to her soon. I know you didn't mean to say that," Said Jimin who patted Jungkook's back encouragingly. "Everyone can see that you were just jealous, but that was quite harsh," Jin said as he motioned for them to start leaving the school. "You liked her, so you better make it up or else the school's most shipped couple will be broken up and the entire school might not be happy," Taehyung said as he nodded to Jin and the other all started making their way out of school.

For the next few days, you avoided Jungkook at all cost. Your heart was in pain with the words which stabbed you deeply. The wounds from his attack were showing as you fell into slight depression. You would eat lesser and lesser each day, cry yourself to sleep and your eye bags were becoming more prominent. With the fact that you confessed to him indirectly out of anger made you feel that you made a fool out of yourself in front of them and that they would hate you forever. That worry made you often skip classes to cry in the girls' bathroom or at the rooftop as you never felt this lonely ever since they befriended you and the loneliness you hated before came back at you again. It was taking a huge toll on your health but you couldn't be bothered.

Jungkook noticed this and he could only watch afar worriedly as he didn't know how to make it up to you, afraid that you would not accept him again.

He admitted, he was worried and he regretted his words and actions dearly. One day, he saw you walking shakily out of the girls' bathroom as he was about to skip classes to go find you. Out of the blue, you collapse on the floor and he immediately ran to you and carried you up bridal style. "Yah, Y/n!! Wake up," he said anxiously while he touched your forehead.

You were burning up.

He rushed to the nurse's office immediately and the nurse on duty helped him to place you on a bed and cover you with a blanket. "Thank you Mr. Jeon for helping Y/n. It seems like she is suffering from malnutrition and the eye bags around her eyes show signs that she hasn't been sleeping well. I will make sure she gets some rest now, you may return to your classroom. Your girlfriend will be alright. Try to care for her more," The nurse said and he nodded, accepting the fact that the nurse thought you guys were a couple.

He approached your resting body and kissed your forehead while whispering regretfully, "I'm so sorry." After that, he left for his classes.

You have gotten better ever since you collapsed. The nurse didn't tell you who brought you in but you couldn't be really bothered. Next week soon arrived and you realized it was Valentine's day.

Students all around where either chatting excited about confessing here and there or receiving confessions. You looked at the little cute soft toy that you bought long ago, supposing to give it to Jungkook. You felt your heart clench, remembering about him but you shrugged it off. You opened your locker and were shocked by a bunch of roses. Some students stopped by your locker and gaped at the amount of roses. Somewhere eyeing you enviously while others were commenting about how romantic it was. 'A bigger surprise awaits during assembly today. ILY'

The note read.

You wondered who on earth would do such a cute but cheesy thing. You smiled slightly and took out a rose before appreciating it and heading towards your next lesson after shutting your locker.

When it was assembly, you were waiting for the surprise and out of the blue, all the lights in the hall dimmed. You looked at the stage and you saw a very familiar figure sitting on a chair right in front of the school. The girls started squealing as they recognized him as Jungkook. Your mouth was agaped and he winked at you before his angelic voice started singing:

24/7 all day, I only thought of you

Our first date that I've been waiting for

I think it'll be a special day, I can be a gentleman

Cause I'm your boyfriend

After thinking about it for a while

I stayed up all night

When the sun wasn't even up yet

Why is this day so long? I'm resenting the clock hand

Ever since I started dating you, I've been feeling up

All night girl

I think about you all night girl

I'll see you when tomorrow comes

And I don't know what to say

Jungkook sang as he walked down from the stage and towards you. Your heart fluttered and you broke out into a shy smile. He smiled charmingly at you and stood in front of you, taking your hand gently and pulling you up, making you stand. "Will you forgive me and be mine? Going out on a date this Sunday would definitely make me a very happy man," Jungkook said teasingly and you made a thinking action. "I guess I will be free...." You trailed before nodding and the entire hall erupted into shouts and cheers of happiness.

Most of the girls were cooing at how sweet the confession was. Jungkook stretched out his arms and you ran forward giving him a hug. He looked down and once his eyes met yours, you smiled earnestly and he kissed you on the lips.

His perfect soft lips made you stomach flutter, sending you into ecstasy. Once he pulled away, he smiled again before whispering, " I love you." Making you giggle lightly before louder cheers were heard all around you guys.

The End