I need to tell you something:

Japan's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Firework show, huh?" Everyone gathered tightly, some smiling, some shouting, some cheering, some preparing snacks, tents, and other important stuff. It was very late at night, although, I don't really know what time at night it was, every School and Academy was still there. "I can't wait to see the fireworks! What about you guys?" Sealand asked. "Well, I guess so too, I've always seen digital ones, but seeing real ones will a lot more fun for me..." Ladonia smiled a little. "I love firework shows! they're always so beautiful" Wy smiled. "Eh, I'm only gonna watch because I have to supervise you guys, not that I'm interested in them...." Molossia tried to act tough. I know he's lying though. I've seen him laugh at a firework show before on one of Mr. America's birthday parties. Then after a while, the fireworks started to shoot into the air, each one blooming it's own colorful flower in the sky. Each explosion was like a heartbeat for some reason when I was around Taiwan. That's it. I have to tell her.

Taiwan's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking with Japan to see what the commotion was about. I know it was fireworks, but still, What type of show will it be? Mixed? Colored? Plain? Many questions ran through my mind at the time. Then after waiting a while, the firework show was announced to be dued soon. It was very late, but since I didn't have my phone on me, I didn't know what time it was. Everyone was still here though, everyone excited about the Firework show, some were even preparing blankets and such stuff from back at thier home. Then after a while, fireworks started splashing beautiful showers of colors thoughout the sky. I also felt for some reason that every color explosion in the sky was like the cherry blossoms back at home and at Japan's place, making me ever so happy. Hmm........I think I should tell him.

No one's POV
(expected that?😎 enjoy!😁)~~~~~~~

"I need to tell you something!" They both said at the same time. They stared shocked at each other until Japan broke the silence, "Do you want to go first?" "Uh.....sure.....Arigato...." then she stepped a little closer to him. "when we were kids, our rela----I-I mean friendship was close, right?" "Right," "Well, lately, I've been feeling a little funny around you....." Japan became shocked as she continued. "Lately, I've been seeing you more handsome than usual, I've been blushing too much around you, and a couple of other stuff I can't remember........." she blushed really bright as she tried to hid it from Japan, but his face was red as well. "Then I saw France and Seychelles together.......I envy them a little. They've seem to have a nice relationship, even if they're just friends and tease each other and stuff,
He seems to truly care for her........Japan" She walks up and hugs him, "...I think I'm in love with you..."
Japan's eyes go wide in shock, but then smiles, and hugs her back as he strokes her hair. "Taiwan.....me too....." "Huh? Really?" She asked softly with upset eyes. "Yes, you're not the only one feeling funny, I've felt strange heartbeats round you, you would suddenly become very kawaii and attractive as a light shines on you, and also, I would daydream or faint from your appearance from how cute and beautiful you were. I knew I was in love with you, but never experiencing before throughout our friendship, I tried denying it and thinking something was just wrong with me, but after a while of being with you more, I realized that it was true after all, and now I'm not afraid to tell you.......Taiwan, I love you too...." then Taiwan cries as she hugs him toghtly and smiles. Tears ran down her crimson cheeks as she looks out into the night sky. Fireworks were shooting in the sky still, until something happened. After they finished hugging, they heard a loud explosion and looked towards the sky. A firework exploded a picture of a pink heart that had a white message inside that read, "Kiss her Japan dude!" And then everyone gasped and looked towards Japan and Taiwan, who jumped, sqeaked, and blushed really bright. Japan panicked a little and looked over at America, who was far away help some of his men fire the fireworks. America gave him two thumps up and winked as he shouted, "Congrats dude! Now kiss her!" Japan face palmed himself as Taiwan gave an awkward face and held onto Japan. Sure, this turned out awkward, but, as least they both know now that they both care for each other.
No one-sided feelings at all.