Wanna help me?:

Japan's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When lunch came to an end, I was informed by Germany to help Italy print the copies of this week's school newspaper. The topic was on an upcoming carnival day sponsored by America for the whole school for one whole day! Even I wonder how Mr. America has all his weird good lucks here and there. "Ve ve, Japan?" I look over at Italy, who smiles at me. "Are you excited about the carnival too? I hope America has Pasta at the carnival food stands too!" He cheered. "Uh, sure Italy, he'll probably have some Pasta there" the truth was, I really think he's mostly gonna have his traditional junk food and snacks, such as candy apples, popcorn, chocolate, and other such stuff that scares even me. "What activities do you think he'll be holding there?" "Probably technology related things like video games" I joked, but I think Italy might have taken it seriously. "Really?" "No, I was just joking, you know how he is with video games," "Loud?" "Yes, but possibly wild and over dramatic in situations where he can't win..." then Italy laughs and I ask, "What's so funny?" "You said he's dramatic" and goes back to his childish giggling as I smile at him. "Oh Italy..." a couple of minutes later, we finished printing out the newspapers and then informed Germany that we were ready to go deliver it. "Ok you tvo, make zure efferyone gets one" "Yes sir!" And so me and Italy go knocking on door to door, handing countries the week's newspapers. From the Choral Club to the Gourmet Food Club. Then we reached Taiwan's club. For some odd reason, I felt my body shake a little and felt myself become weak. Was I nervous? Over what? "Japan, why are you shaking?" I hear Italy ask me. "Uh, I really don't why" I honestly tell him. Then Taiwan opens the door, appearing in her school uniform with her brown shoes, black long socks that reached her knees and her beautiful, shining, wavy brown hair. I thought the sight of seeing her like that knocked me out at one point but then I got back up on my feet and stood with Italy. "Italy? Japan? I'm so sorry! it's so sudden now! We're kinda busy bees now, but, I can still talk with you, what do you need?" She giggled a little in her sweet voice. "Well Taiwan, me and Japan are delivering the school's newspapers for this week and we were just dropping off you're copies." Italy explained as he presented the articles in front of her. "Oh, thank you guys" She thanks us softly as she smiles at us. Then Italy nudged me while winking and smiling at me, "And Japan here has you're copy, the first and new one out of all the copies we handed out" "Italy!" I cried nervously as he chuckled. Then I turn around and see Taiwan looking at me surprised. "The first one?" I knew she was gonna ask that. Italy must of known too in order for her to ask that. As both my cheeks starting glowing, I quietly answered, "Uh....Yes....", In fact, I don't think you'd hear me with how quiet I said it, but Taiwan did, unfortunately for me. "Wow, I'm so honored" "Honored?" I looked at her curiously as her cheeks flushed. "Um, yeah, because it's the very first and new copy you made, right?" she nervously answered. "Yes, I guess, In Newspaper Club, the first copy is the most important it's the test paper that'll help us decide how we'll format all the other Newspapers for that week." I answered her. "Oh, that's why?" "Yes, why?" "Nothing! nothing, I, uh, Was just....curious...." I knew she wasn't curious, that she was rather sad somehow, but why? All I said was that It was important because it's the first test copy out of the bunch we print. Then After that, as me and Italy headed back to our Newspaper Club, America came from behind me and said, "Japan dude! We need to talk!" "What's wrong?" "It's really, really important" he sounded serious, but most of the time when he says "important", he really means "minor" in my opinion anyway. But I decided to see what he wanted anyway, "What happened?" "You know that carnival I'm gonna hold, right?" "right" "Well, my boss wants to recruit you and possibly Taiwan for the Anime/manga booth, we're holding that one for anyone who's interested in that stuff. What do you say, wanna help me out man?" Is he serious!? His boss wants me and Taiwan to help out!? but why us? Oh right..... Anime and Manga....."Uh, sure, just let me talk with Taiwan about this and see if she's interested" I told him. "Ohh, thank you so much dude!" He cheered as he gave me a death hug. You might think it's not that tight, but because I'm a gentle person, It hurts me a whole lot. I don't think America realizes that. Then I pushed him off and said, "Yes, yes, I know you're excited, but again, I need Taiwan's reaction before we volunteer. If she's going, I'm going" I told him strictly. At first, he looked at me confused, but then smiled and gave me a sly smirk. "Oh? why is that?" he asked. "Uh, because she's my best friend, we decide everything everything together, only if it involves Anime, Manga, anything that relates to our culture, and so on..." "Really now?" "Yes" then I see him start to walk away slowly, "Well okay, I'll get back to you two later," then he points behind, "I'm just gonna go inform my boss to put you two on 'hold' for now..." Then he blasted down the hallways. "Japan, why did he choose you two again?" Italy asked as his Italian curl bounced around with curiosity. "For the Anime/Manga booth" "He's holding that at the carnival fair? Sii! I can't wait!" Italy jumped up and down with excitement, "I hope he has a booth With Pasta and girls!" "that's highly unlikely Italy..." "Well," he says as he droops, "It's nice to imagine and dream big, right?" "of course! imagination is what brings those crazy and fun ideas that people bring to life in cartoons, shows, movies, and video games! Even pictures and videos" I explained to him. Then after a few more hours, Everyone packed up for the day and got ready to head home. I waited for Taiwan outside, watching nations walk and run out of the school. I saw Italy chase after Germany, which embarrassed him terribly, then France bothering Britain, then America cutted in to comment about France bothering him and when France left, then America became the one bothering Britain. Then the two walk home and after them comes China and Russia. After those two comes Belarus and Ukraine. and after a while of waiting, Taiwan comes out with Vietnam and the two say goodbye to each other after I call her. "Japan? what a surprise! I figured you might have left by now, but," "Well, I stayed because there's something important America wanted me to tell you" she gave a half confused and half annoyed look and then asked, "Yes, what about him?" "He wanted to know If you're willing to join me to help out in the Anime/Manga booth he's gonna hold at the upcoming carnival. He also mentioned his boss insisted we do....what do you say?" I felt so nervous for some reason, I don't know why though, I know she Loves anime! she wouldn't turn it down, "Oh, really?" she asked shyly, "I mean, I don't know why America would want me to help out, but I guess It'll be okay since you're coming, Is china coming too?" "I can't recall too much of that, but I think he did mention that him and his boss both need Asian countries like us to help out with that stand." I explained to her. Then she suddenly started to smile, but it wasn't just a regular smile, it was a joyful, bright, beautiful smile. It was her cute, happy smile that I loved. "Well, I suppose I could help out, I do love anime and manga" she giggled a little. "Great, I guess I'll see you soon then..." I awkwardly responded. "Yeah, I guess so...." Then we stood in a moment of awkward silence until she finally said, "Well, bye..." "bye Taiwan" and with that, she left and I just stood there, waving to her. Why didn't I just walk home with her? She does live near me....

Taiwan's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after Lunch ended, I headed back to work in Anime/Manga Club. We were finishing up the last few pages to a manga we were creating called, "サイバー (Saibā)". This is just the first issue so, we're hoping that we'll get the audiences attention and they'll love the series. At least that's what I heard about the Manga, I don't really know what's going on there in that station at the moment because in the club, I was assigned along with Vietnam for Animation, where they give us random anime footage that someone illustrated for the anime and then me and her are in charge of putting it together, doing the voice-over for it (we bring in the chosen voice actors for each characters in that anime series), and enhancing it with special effects. We are sometimes promoted to help out with the manga station, but only for the morning. Me and Vietnam we looking over the footage Japan left for us on his last visit here with China, which was about a week ago. "Okay, it has a good plot line and the characters' emotions and actions seem to match this scene. What do you think Taiwan?" she asked me. "It's good, let's use it!" and then we headed over to the voice-over session room. "Sorry it took a while" I apologized. "No sweat Taiwan, we're more excited to voice the characters than to be worry about how long we had to wait" Yan-ting exciting said, he's one of my most cheery fellow citizens. "Thank you Yan-ting, everyone, follow me and Vietnam to you're stations. From there, we'll give you you're scripts and lines." Minutes later, I heard knocking at the door and went to go get it. "be right back guys" and when I opened the door, standing before with Newspapers was Japan and Italy. "Oh, hello guys! I'm very sorry, it's so sudden now! We're kinda busy bees now, but, I can still talk with you, what do you need?" I sweetly asked them. "Well Taiwan, me and Japan are delivering the school's newspapers for this week and we were just dropping off you're copies." Italy explained as he handed me a copy for each member of the Club. "Wow, Domo arigato guys" Then I saw Italy nudge Japan by the arm and wink at him. "You know, Japan here has you're copy, the first and new one out of all the copies we handed out" "Italy!" I stared at Japan surprised as I saw him scold Italy while panicking. Then he turned to me with glowing cheeks. "The first one?" "Uh....Yes....", "Wow, I'm so honored" "Honored?" Honored!?  Why did I say that!? I looked up at Japan who looked at me confused. "Um, yeah, you know, because it's the very first and new copy you made, right?" "Well, I guess so" and then explained the whole process to it while I looked disappointed. "Oh, that's why?" "Yes, why?" "Nothing! nothing, I, uh, Was just....curious...." I tried to lie, and all I could hope was that he didn't suspect anything, but knowing Japan, He's really smart when It comes to the truth and lying thing. After that, I said, "Well, bye Japan," and left inside to finish up the voice acting session. A few hours later, school finally ended and every nation started dashing out of the school by lot's. Vietnam stayed behind however to talk with me a while before leaving. "Hey Taiwan, you gonna talk with Japan today?" "Uh, yeah, I was actually planning on talking with him when I left." "You gonna ask him to walk home with you? You should, I recommend it," she said as I stopped and blushed brightly. "Vietnam! I can't!" "Come on, you've been best friends with that boy for a long time now, Why aren't you gonna try?" She asked me while raising one brow and looking at me curiously. I knew she was right, maybe I should ask him. At least I'll try. "Okay, I'll try..." "That's my girl" and then as we waved goodbye to each other on the way out, Japan suddenly calls me over. "Japan? Well this is a surprise, I figured you'd be home by now" I said. "Well, I stayed because there's something important America wanted me to tell you" America!? What could he possibly ask me? I gave Japan a are you serious? Face, followed by an annoyed face. "Yes, what about him?" "He wanted to know If you're willing to join me to help out in the Anime/Manga booth he's gonna hold at the upcoming carnival. He also mentioned his boss insisted we do....what do you say?" Is he serious? America wanted me and Japan to help out in an Anime/Manga booth? I felt like so weird. And surprised too! I didn't expect America to ever do a thing, did Japan show him some of his anime? Did he like it? Did America read Manga? I had so many questions to ask but I only said, "Oh, really? I, well, I mean, I don't know why America would want me to help out, but I guess It'll be okay since you're coming, Is china coming too?" "I can't recall too much of that, but I think he did mention that him and his boss both need Asian countries like us to help out with that stand." Ohh, Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! This is the perfect opportunity to spend time with Japan! I smiled very brightly as I folded my hands with hope. "Well, I suppose I could help out, I do love anime and manga" I giggled so girlishly. "Great, I guess I'll see you soon then..."
"Yeah, I guess so...." then after that we said goodbye to each other and I went home as he continued standing there. I wonder why? But anyways, I'm gonna be with Japan for the carnival! YEEEEESSSSS!!!! I never thought I'd say this, but, thank you so much America! (^ ^)