Right and wrong don't add together

A/N sorry this is probably a short one but i thought of this a figured better put it into writing. I just realised their are no barely any one shots on anything but percabeth. There is NO FRAZEL😱😱😱

Annabeth's POV

"Two wrongs don't make a right!" Percy said exasperatedly
"Two negatives equal a positive." I told Percy as calmly as possible having repeated myself so much.
"Ugh! Its not how it works they dont just fuse and become a good thing." Percy complained
"Its not a matter of good or bad. Its common sense you learn this in pre school!" I said it wasn't that difficult.
"Can you explain it again?" He begged with a baby seal face on. He knows i can't resist. Rolling my eyes I restart.
"Percy to negatives that are next to each other become a positive." I don't get why he doesn't understand. He humphed
"Its not how the world works it doesn't make sense!" Pouting he looked down
"It doesn't have to make sense! Its maths! Its algebra! Its as simple as algebra gets! They teach you this in seventh grade." I told him thoroughly annoyed.
"Fine. I will go against everything i have ever been taught!" He said frowning at his maths homework. There was a crease between his eyebrows small and adorable. Although the gods didn't care what happened to us Sally refused to let 'so many kids not receive a proper education.' Unfortunately for the majority of kids at Camp, Sally wouldn't give up until we all went to school. This was not good news until we all received care packages filled with cookies not coloured or shaped to fit our godly parent. This stuck strongly with me because it made me realise that i should be recognised as me not just a child of Athena. Percy had  sheets of expanding brackets and simplifying fractions covering his desk. As incentive I would kiss him for every right answer but I wouldn't brake the kiss. In his arms i don't have enough self control. So instead i needed another incentive. "Every correct sheet of answers will receive a whole batch of blue cookies." I started thinking it up as i went.
"DEAL!!!!!!" He shouted.
"But" i continued, "you have to do it correctly on the first go and show working out." Percy groaned. The thought of all that work was probably giving his dysfunctional brain a headache. "Does that mean you don't want the cookies?" I asked innocently.
Again he groaned but the cookies was enough incentive for him to pick up his pen and actually attempt to do the homework.

Later I was busy in the kitchen baking cookies. More specifically blue, chocolate chip cookies. Although he didn't get a who,e sheet right there were only one or two mistakes in each sheet which is an improvement from not doing it at all. When the cookies were done we shared them, sitting on the couch watching jaws. We cuddled together even though we both kept on moving every moment or two because of our ADHD. Did you know that a moment is actually 90seconds of time? So a moment gives more time then a minute. I thoroughly enjoyed these moments, life was like a normal teenager. Although that sounds bland to some it is something i really wanted for the majority of my life, to be normal.

Sometimes living with Percy was such a pain because he always came to me for help. 'I can't find any clean clothes!'. 'Can you make me blue cookies?' 'What did we have to do for homework?' I don't get it!' 'What's for dinner? I'm hungry?' We lived with his parents and were in our senior year! Yet he was still incapable of owning a proper functioning brain. I guess this is the price you pay for wanting to be normal but I didn't care. For once in my life I had a stable relationship. Not just with Percy but with Sally and camp and even a small but better then non existent relationship with my birth mum and step mom.
The love these relationships provided me ment so much more and went so much deeper then a hug.

I know it is short

I know it is short. I might add stuff later but this is the draft. I was wondering what you guys think of my writing style and if i could pull off writing an original book? Thank all of you who have commented and messaged and voted and added this book to reading lists and libraries. It means a lot. Btw it says 1000 people read my book. Is that every chapter combined or in general?

*START OF SHAMELESS SELF PROMO*
Please comment, vote and share
*END OF SHAMELESS SELF PROMO*

Scarletthuntress xoxo