Waiting...

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages, there is nothing I can blame. This chapter is an average one but I would like to say thank you to those who vote, comment, read and message me. It actually means so much when someone tells you that your writing inspired them. Sorry for the long intro...

Calypsos POV

I am on the brink of complete and utter boredom. Apollo can't visit because he is now mortal. Hephaestus won't visit because he is helping build the magical portal between two camps and it is 'using all my time and energy and all my focus so i can't visit.' And that stupid little scrawny elf won't leave my head. It is driving me nuts. My garden which is my pride and joy doesn't need much maintenance because the gods aren't dropping by any more seedlings and the ones I have are fully grown. The only thing occupying my time is the loom which I'm using to make pants. I never knew how impractical dresses were. Once upon a time Apollo gave me some books but i already know the Harry Potter books off by heart. I had a few board games and a few riddles but i played monopoly so much that i new every single rule and rent and house and how to get around and everything. Mind trap wasn't much better seeing as i knew all the cards.
Picture two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without  adding the jugs or any divider to the barrel and still tell which water came from which jug?
My invisible servants were no good at this game and at the start it really made me think but now it was plain boring. I had memorised poems and plays and monologues. Some i had even preformed but they only kept me occupied for small amounts of time. I dug a hole in the ground behind my cave and heated the edges like Leo told me to do. The side of the hole now had a glassy texture and no sand was falling into the hole. The bottom was smooth and round. He told me to get fresh water and fill the hole with it then to 'swim' which was moving your arms and legs to go across short amounts of water. I also had to make a 'bath suit' or something to go for a swim. Time here was endless and again i was bored. I built a new bed.  I taught myself first aid and what to do in emergency situations. I created a tree house and provisions, I cooked my own meals. I wrote on the sand and then on bark and stuck it together with tree sap. But more then anything i wanted company. Everything would be fun with someone else to help you. At night i found myself dreaming and wishing and hoping for Leo to return and show me the world were nothing could be boring or hard. Days slipped past and I carved wood and stone and crushed ocre (coloured pigments) and drew the onto trees and bark and my cave walls. I built a boat. Leo left something here. A drawing on blue paper with measurements and materials. It was my only connection to him. I cut down my trees and searched for the X that marks the spot. I used fire and my magic and slowly the hull came into shape. The outside was finished and everyday i added my magic to it protecting it from monsters. The inside was harder there were eight rooms and bathrooms along one hall. A kitchen above the bedrooms and a control room below. On the deck their where three masts with unbreakable sails that i wove as well as rope. There was something similar to a steering wheel except a control panel with lots of odd bottons. I sowed sheets and made beds and furnished the ship until it was exactly like the picture. It reminded me of the Argo. The ship Jason sailed here on.

I sometimes added things to the ship. It now had a lounge room and training area. I learnt how to speak english as i only knew greek and latin. Spanish and french were fun to learn. I lost track of time it was always hard to keep hold of it here. Was Leo going to come back. When will someone rescue me. Will the Percy keep his promise? I designed my own wand and stored all the magic i didn't use that day into it. After a while it started producing its own magic and worked as a proper wand. Trying out all the spells i knew was fun. I built my own sword, shield and bow and arrows. Training non stop chasing away boredom. I played sport and swam. I did anything i could. Lying in bed one night i realised i wasn't actually bored i was heartbroken and trying to forget. I cried myself to sleep that night. I taught myself to sail and learnt german and Italian. I created my own spells and wove tapestries and rugs. I slept and ate and created sugary food.
I was sleeping when i heard something coming. Leaping out of bed i grabbed my dagger and walked outside. Lying on the sand was a dragon around 30 feet tall. A metal dragon lying in the sand with pieces of metal lying everywhere. I ran up to it. At its neck their was a needle labelled, 'inject into super sized mcshizzle to rewaken hime from the dead.' It was still full. Where was Leo???
Looking around frantically i spotted him at the waters edge. Pulling the needle and serum from the dragon I rushed to his side. There was a small circle on his arm saying. 'Stick it here' and that is exactly what I did. I plunged the needle into his arm and pressed on the end bit slowly the serum inside came out. Once it was done i pulled it out of his arm and waited for him to breath.

He coughed and spluttered. And his heart rate returned. I realised their were tears running down my face and dripping onto Leo's chest, his shirt, the fireproof one, was is burnt tatters but that particular type of magic I had been practicing. But I didn't care. Leo was alive he was here, he came back to me, he took so long. I was both angry and over joyed at the same time. My brain was not functioning except for three words.......

Leo is back.