Chapter 3

A/N

Hey everyone! FIRST OF ALL, OHHEMMGEEE!! OKAY SO I ENTERED INTO A BOOK OF AWARDS CALLED THE PURPLE APPLE AWARDS LIKE ABOUT A MONTH AGO.
YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT THE DEMON AND THE ANGEL GOT CHOSEN AND I GOT A 3RD PLACE! AHH!! IT'S SO EXCITING!
Of course I couldn't have received the award if it weren't for you all, even the silent readers. Thank you so so much for your support and now without further ado,

Read on!

*
*
*

My eyes fluttered open. Darkness. That's all I could see. My body felt limp, I couldn't feel anything. Being all dark wasn't helping either to calm my nerves. I moved a little and heard someone snoring loudly making me freeze immediately.

My mouth felt drier than a Sahara desert while I tried to swallow. I reach my hand out, but a shriek filled with pain left my mouth instead. The snoring immediately stopped and I heard a thump sound of falling.

''Wha- who?'' I heard a familiar voice say in a groggy morning voice. Suddenly, the light flew open from beside me. I had to blink my eyes a couple of times, because I was completely blinded by the bright rays coming out of my side lamps, which sat gracefully on the side table beside the soft king sized bed I was currently laying on.

''Are you hurt? Do you need something? Luce, get your ass here! Amara is up!'' Damion nervously chewed on his nails and yelled in the room. How did he know my name..? I don't remember telling him.

''Wa-terr...'' I mumbled tiredly, my own voice sounding unfamiliar to my ears.

''Water. Oh shit. Marry! Bring the damn water!'' Damion again yelled and I gave him an odd look. Who is he talking to?

''Mind link.'' He simply shrugged and hovered on top of me as he inspected my face. What's a mind link? After a minute, someone knocked the door. Damion allowed the person to enter the room, and in came middle aged woman dressed in a neat but shaggy long dress. The dress seemed odd, because it was old fashioned one as if she's from the seventeen hundreds.

''Breeassa.'' The woman bowed respectfully at Damion and gave the glass of water to me after helping me sit up on the bed. I greedily took the glass of water and gulped it down my throat. The cool water falling down my dry throat felt amazing. After I made sure I drank every drop of water from the glass, I handed it over and thanked the woman with smile. She bowed at mine and Damion's direction, then hurried out of the room.

Damion was pacing the room, and mumbling something under his breath. I tilted my head and looked at him weirdly. His eyes landed at me and he quickly mumbled something not breaking the eye contact with me. After a minute of him mumbling, his attention was focused on me as he raised a questioning eyebrow at my direction. Is he.. crazy?

''You don't know what mind link is do you?'' He folded his arms and raised his delicate eyebrow at me. Why the hell aren't my eyebrows that thick? I slowly shook my head no while touching one of my eyebrow and frowning slightly. He casually sat down on the white sofa he was sleeping on, and ran a hand in his hair messing it up even more. His disheveled hair some how made him look even more attractive.

''Ah, of course. I apologize, love. Lets see, the easiest way to explain you is that a mind link is similar to a cell phone you human use, but it's in your head. You can easily link anyone, unless they make a barrier like Lucifer, also known as the asshole of my brother, did after getting annoyed by me. If a barrier, which by the way is like a wall, is made you can not contact the person.'' He explained to me and I blinked my eyes at him. Yep, definitely crazy.