Chapter 1

●♡●■●♡●

"Oh my god! Ammy, he's so good looking! I can't take it! I'm going to die!" My best friend, Natasha, rambled on about the new transferred guy in our school. I grabbed my books from the locker, and rolled my eyes. I listened to her while smiling and went in the hallway of the school.

"And I'm suppose to know this because..?" I giggled and questioned when she huffed at me.

"But he is hot!" She stared at my face in incredulity when I raised my eyebrow.

"The inside is what matters, Nat. He won't always be good looking and 'hot'." She frowned at me and spoke again, "Honestly Ammy, you're too boring. All the girls are talking about him and here you are.." She sighed dramatically and shoke her head in a disappointed manner. "You're too innocent!" She threw her hands up and whined as her flawless red locks fell away from her shoulder. Did I forget to mention that my best friend is a drama queen?

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you guys!" The very familiar dark brown haired guy emerged from the crowded hallways of the school.

Markus, my other best friend came and gave me a manly handshake/hug where my cheek was pressed against his rock hard shoulder.

"Ew, no don't hug me. You're sweating! Bloody hell, where's my perfume?! Oh, Jeez!" Nat opened her bag and took out her perfume. She sprayed it a couple of times and closed her eyes breathing in the sickly sweet smell.

"Well, what do you expect? I was practicing. It's sweat, I won't smell like a fucking cologne!" Markus folded his arms and glared at Nat.

"Okay guys, if you're done can we please go get the food now?" I pouted my lips and looked directly at Markus' light green eyes.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. Give me five minutes." Markus threw me his car keys, because he didn't trust Nat. He said he'll meet us out in his Mustang, then hurriedly took off to the boys lockers room.

We got out of the school building after shoving our way out. The sun was shining brightly in the city of Threesalva. We walked along the lines of parked cars when suddenly I was elbowed in my stomach from my right side.

"Ammy, that's him! The new guy, Dewayne!" Nat shouted in a hushed voice and jabbed her finger out at our left. My head jerked at the direction of a guy looking around, suddenly his blue eyes meeting mine. I smiled politely and continued walking to Markus' car.

She covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she whispered in my ear, "Holy fuck, he's coming in our way! Ohmygawd, I think I'm about pee my pants!" I scrunched my nose in disgust, but kept walking forward.

"Hey, wait!" I turned my head to the side as I made eye contact with the same guy.

"Uh..may I help you sir?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, actually. Please, call me Dewayne. No need for being so formal. Though I have to admit, it's kind of cute." He smirked at my direction. I blinked my eyes rapidly at his attempt to flirt with me.

"Mission abort! I repeat, mission abort! I'm not getting good vibes from him! Major fuckboy alert!" If Nat was attempting to whisper, then she failed horribly, because I bet on my dog that he heard everything.