Chapter 2

Dedicated to xxXPower15Xxx
*

**

I quietly started to walk toward the forest. Max softly trailing beside me. I could hear his low whimpers as he walked beside me which confused me a little.

Going deeper and further in the dark forest, I heard a deep animalistic growl. I immediately stopped dead in my track. Max nuzzled his nose on my leg, whinning loudly so I quickly hushed him. I started to walk forward with unsteady steps and saw someone awfully bulky leaning their back on the log of the tree.

The dry leaves rustled under my shoes as I walked forward. Cold sweat started to form in my hands. The hair on the back of my neck stood up in anticipation and fear.  The person's head quickly snapped in my direction causing me to stop breathing for a few seconds. I could only see a black cloak and a hoody pulled over the head of the person. By the physic of the person, I could tell it's a guy. Grey eyes. That's all I could see. Half of his face was covered with a black cloth pulled up till his nose. The man became alert as he took out a weapon. He tried to stand on his feet but stumbled back grunting in pain.

He leaned his back on the trunk of the tree and growled in my direction as if to warn me. Bllack leather gloves covered his hands as he held his damaged arm looking at me with those alarmed grey eyes.

"Don't come near me or else I won't hesitate to slice your pretty little neck!" The man wearing a black cloak, which was covering his face, roared with anger.

I took a small daring step forward, "I'm just trying to help-" He cut me with his deep threatening growl as he clutched his bleeding arm firmly.

"I don't need your fucking help, you weak human!"

I gasped at his rude behavior and scowled at his direction. He sure the hell is a choleric person. I bravely took a step forward with determination and reached for his arm.

"Don't fucking touch me, you filthy bitch! Or else-"

"Or else what? You'll slit my throat, I know. Now, shut up. I'm trying to figure out how to stop the blood." He growled, but I didn't pay attention. I was terrified of blood. I hated it. My fingers brushed his arms and I closed my eyes, suddenly feeling my body ache.

My eyes flew open as I saw a white light immediately flowing out of my finger tips. I panicked and screamed as the pain spread through my whole body.

I fell on the ground and screamed louder as my vision got blurry. I collapsed on the floor because the pain was unbearable.

Too much.. pain..

That was the last thought I had before I completely blacked out looking at the grey eyed man.

*
*
*

"Who's she?"

"How the fuck am I suppose to know?!"

"She's hot tho.."

"Shut the fuck up before I kill you, Damion."

Voices. I groaned in pain and tried to open my eyes, my vision still blurry. I blinked a few times and saw a male figure hovering over my body. His bright blue eyes started back in my green one's.

"Who are you..?" I questioned as I tried to sit up. I felt.. weak. I couldn't stand up. I couldn't move my body. Sighing heavily, I finally gave up trying to sit and layed back on the soft pillows that smelled familiar. As soon as he opened his mouth to answer, someone else growled.

"None of your concern. Now that you've finally fucking woke up after two god damn days, you can get the fuck out of my house." The same man who I saw in the forest growled at me. He was still covered in.. black, so I couldn't see his face. He was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

I blinked my eyes and jolted up from bed. "Two days?" I tried to sound panicked but my voice come out cracked and extremely weak. My family and friend's were probably freaking out by now!

"Careful!" As soon as I tried to stand up, my knees gave in. I closed my eyes in fear of hitting the shinny marble  floor face first. I felt strong arms around me and gently getting placed on the king sized bed.

"Where am I?" I questioned the guy who seemed nice enough to save me. His presence calmed my nerves a little. At least he's not being an ass like someone..

The guy with ash blonde hair frowned at me. "I was expecting more of a thank you. Girls usually go like," He cleared his throat and placed the back of his hand on his forehead as he continued, "Oh, thank you so very much! You have saved my life! I shall love you forever, my incredibly handsome Prince Charming!"

I giggled at the guy who was on his knees as he dramatically sniffed. He grinned and stood up dusting his dark jeans. His pale torso was naked as he showed off decent six packs.

"Thank you." I spoke with a huge smile on my face.

"Look, she smiled! And that's how, ladies and gentlemen, you get a girl to fall for you. Luce, you should take some notes, man. You really need them. The name's Damion by the way." He smirked and ran a hand in his thick ash blonde hair.

"Get. Rid. Of. Her." The man roared from the far end of the room.

"Jeez, calm down, man."

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!"

I stared at the who guy roared then I frowned and looked at my fingers. I wiggled them slightly, but no light came out. Huh, probably just another dream.

I gasped and blurted, "Your arm!" I looked at the unknown guys arm and tried to walk towards him. I had no energy what so ever to move. Though, I really wanted to see if he's okay.

I closed my eyes and opened them again to see myself floating on the same white light, but this time it was on my feet.

"What the.." I mumbled and looked into the grey eyes of the unknown man in terror and fear. Storm's mouth was wide open as he stared at me awestrucked.

I took in a shaky breath and looked down. My feet were not showing as the bright white light covered it.

"I'm scared.. what's happening to me..?" I felt my heart beat fasten as I looked helpless. I closed my eyes but opened them again as the wind blew my dark jet black hair. I looked down to see the light guiding me towards the grey eyed man. I felt myself gently getting lowered to the ground. The white light that still supported my feet was the only reason why I was still able to stand.

"She totally is a new hotter female version of the genie in Aladdin."

The man in the cloak snorted and glared at me. "How's your arm now?" I questioned as I tried to reach for it again.

The light yet again exploded, but this time from my chest. My whole body arched as the unbearable burning sensation increased in my chest.

"Are you kidding me? Fuck my already fucked up life..."

Those were the last words I heard before falling into someone's arms.

*
*
*

Le VOTE! 🌟
Le COMMENT!📄💬
Le SHARE!📲
Le FANGIRL/BOY!🙆

Le VOTE! 🌟Le COMMENT!📄💬Le SHARE!📲Le FANGIRL/BOY!🙆