EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE- Let's make Amends and Start Again

3rd Person's P.O.V

It's now Kuroko's second Inter-High Basketball Tournament in Seirin and in just a few hours, it'll be his second championship with the said team. And he's really excited and happy, it's not just very noticeable in his emotions. The Genration of Miracles are going back to their old selves and it really made him so happy. Only if he is here to see their progress.

"Oi, Kuroko. Where are you?" Kagami Taiga asked as he stop by right in front of him. Kuroko stood up from sitting on a bench, earning Kagami's attention and almost scaring the living soul inside him.

"Eek! Oh dear Lord, please tell me if you're going to take me," he muttered as Kuroko internally smiled and faced Kagami.

"Let's go...Kagami-kun," Kuroko said and Kagami looked at him with a surprised expression and nodded before joining Kuroko in walking back to the team.

'Kuroko has this weird aura surrounding him today,' Kagami thought, but decided to stay quiet and continue on walking.

A few miles away from Seirin High School, by the beach behind Ryogan University, there laid a sleeping figure of a brunette on a picnic blanket under a light blue umbrella. He sleep with an arm covering his eyes and wore a white hoodie and pants with chain hanging from the side.

After a few moments later, his body started moving and the figure let out a growl. He sat up and yawned, rubbing his eyes right after. He noticed that the sun is about to sink from the horizon and it reflects a stunning color across the sky creating a reddish orange view.

"Oops!" He said, smirking and sheepishly rubbed his neck before standing up, "Looks like I slept in the whole afternoon. I'm sure she'll be quite piss off."

He looked over his shoulders and had a great view of the University's gym. He folded the umbrella and dusted off the dark blue picnic blanket. He put the stuff over his left shoulder and walked towards the gym. He first went to the storage room and dump the umbrella and blanket in it and shutting the door.

Just as he is nearing the gym, sounds of shoes squeaking against the wooden floor, dribbling and constant yells are heard. The team seems to be in quite an action today. They deserve an early dismissal, don't they?

He pass through the locker room of the basketball team and the door is wide open. He stopped for a while and took a peak inside if there is any person inside. Just not his luck, but some certain newspaper pages are pinned to a pin board by the wall. Newspaper articles that tells about the wins of Ryogan University's basketball team under the leadership of the unnamed coach and stories about the rumors that a highschool student is their coach.

"Jeez. They're two to four years older than me, but they don't know proper caution," he muttered and closed the door. He continued on to the gymnasium and yawned, sleepily. Looks like his drowsiness from his afternoon nap is still not going away.

He stopped right in front of doors and took a hold the sliding door, opening in a loud bang. The whole club stopped from playing and turned to him.

"Yo, wassup, coach?" A ravenette player said as he dribble the ball carelessly. But not too carelessly that someone can steal it away from him, proven when another player tried stealing the ball away from him.

"Good job, everyone! I'll be dismissing the non-regulars early today!" He announced and the non-regulars either fist bumped the air or fist bumped each other. As for the six regular players, they stared at their highschool coach with curious looks.

"Hey, what gives? Do we have to train extra for the day?" The same ravenette asked, tossing the ball towards the brunette coach, and he caught it perfectly. The brunette effortlessly tossed the ball to the nearby basket which is ten meters away from him.