21. The Tamuchi Villa

3rd Person's P.O.V

Teiko just won against Toh-mu Middle School and was expected to win the semi-finals against Kamui Middle School. Teiko still didn't put Kaiga on the court after those three games but the team improve quite well--oh, that's an understatement--they improve that NBA basketball legends would be scared of going against them.

Of course, the people behind this improvement are the players their self, Kyumre Kudo as coach and his wife Miokia Kudo and the two very trustworthy managers, Satsuki Momoi and Mikka Tamuchi.

Though, the boys find the girls as sadists that want to torture them to death with unending training menus (even though, Akashi won't admit that out loud).

Kuroko and Kaiga knew exactly how Mikka come up with impossible training menus since they knew her the longest. Everyone who know Mikka depicted her as a sweet blond with innocent sky blue eyes. She looks like an angel that can't hurt a single fly but Generation of Miracles knows the truth behind this blonde beauty.

Behind Mikka angelic figure, a girl wearing a Gothic outfit, holding a whip lies. She's a total devil, Kaiga would say. She is responsible that she do everything in a correct and proper way which is really hard to believe that she's Kaig's best friend. And she never...never...EVER miss practice.

"Why is Mikka-chin not here?" Murasakibara asked, putting carefully a pocky stick into his mouth. Kaiga shrugged and drank his water.

"Yeah, plus she isn't in class earlier either," Kaiga said and tossed his water bottle which ended up getting himself wet. "Dang it!"

"Isn't Mikka in class 2-A?" Aomine asked and they all nodded "And Kaiga is in the same class as her?" They again nodded except for Kaiga who sensed something is going yo happen "How could he be in the first section?"

"Cause I'm awesomely and swagingly smart, ugly!" Kaiga said pointing his water bottle at Aomine.

"What?! Who are 'ya callin' ugly, ugly?"

"You! You bloody wanker! You're so ugly that when you were born, your mama thought you're an inverted centaur! With a horse-ass as your face!" Steam came out of Aomine's nose and ears as Kise laughed with Momoi. Akashi's nowhere to be found because he's with Mr. Kudo so no one can stop these two.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're so ugly that when you were being born! Your mama screamed when he saw you!" Aomine shot back as Kaiga flipped his bangs.

"Of course because since then, I was so handsome that Mom thought I was a K-pop Idol!"

"She screamed because you're so ugly, stupid!"

"So I'm stupid?! Well answer this, 28 times π time 30!" Kaiga challenged with a smirk and Midorima sighed in the background

"Like you can answer it mentally, nanodayo," he said as the brunette flinched.

"O-Of course I can answer it mentally!"

"You can solve that later!" Akashi's voice travelled across the gym and they all looked at him. Behind him is Mr. Kudo in his blue jogging pants and light blue varsity jacket with sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"What?"

"We'll be going to the Tamuchi Villa to visit Mikka. Looks like she can't go to practice today. Hakashi-san told me that Mikka has some problems so she can't attend so he just invited us to go to their villa because Mikka have some things to share," Mr. Kudo said as Kaiga smirked.

"Ohh yeah! What are you guys doing?! Tamuchi Villa is like the second best villa in Japan! Of course next to the Kudo Villa!" Kaiga said putting on his jacket and putting all his stuff in his bag--also making sure that his water bottle is secure.