24. Game On

3rd Person's P.O.V

"GAAAHH! They're here!" A man from the bleachers shouted as the final two of the tournament exited the shadows and stepped into the light.

"Teiko's Kiseki no Sedai! And Seijoh's Living Prodigies!" The crowd goes wild as the two said teams walk towards the benches. Kuroko and Kaiga stop to meet their former teammates' glance. Kaiga smirked at them as the bluenette stared with a blank expression.

Yamamoto smiled at the two and same goes for Mitsuchi and Mibuichi nodded before the five went to their own team.

After a moment, they started warming up in a heavy atmosphere that maybo no ordinary man can handle. Everyone's quiet until.

"Oopsie! Baka! Watch out!"

"Huh?" Kise lost focus an glanced back until a ball hit his face. Fangirls screamed his name in worries. The ball landed on the floor, leaving Kise's nose bleed. Aomine and Kaiga started laughing a the kinpatsu, clutching their stomach as Midorima and Kuroko helped him.

"Kise-kun! Dai jo bou?" Kise snapped out and looked up to see a worried pinkette. He suddenly wiped the blood off his nose and nodded at the girl.

"H-Hai...hehe," Kise smiled as Kirmin returned it, earning a glare from the kinpatsu's other  fangirls. Yamamoto came running towards them and clapped his hands together and bowed.

"Gomenasai! I'm so sorry! I didn't meant it, I promise!" He cried crocodile tears as Midorima and Kuroko helped Kise stand straight.

"I-It's okay, Yamamoto-kun. It's just an accide--"

"I won't be so sure," Kaiga suddenly appeared behind Kise which startled the blonde and came tumbling towards Yamamoto. Only to be caught by the brunette and pulled him away from the fellow blonde, "You also got the hots for Ryo-kun, don't you, Kira?"

"Eh? No!"

"Save it! I know you also like Ryo-kun now! Now you're trying to make up to him so you could grope him too--"

"BASTARD/DAMARE!" A basketball came to hit Kaiga in the back of his head and someone kicked Yamamoto on the back, making the two fall, face first.

"Focus on warm up, Peasant/Bastard!" Both team captains, Akashi and Luciano said at the two and both victims cried waterfalls.

"Meanies..."

The crowd sweatdrop as Luciano drag Yamamoto back to their side of the court and they all continued warming up.

---

A few minutes later, the game started with their first fives lining up. And which shock and at the same time excite the crowd is the fact that...

"Kaiga Kudo is finally playing!" People cheered as the said brunette smirked, fixing his new headband that paired his blue eyes and blue wristbands.

"Boy! Finally! I get a chance to play!" Kaiga said, jumping up and down with a wide grin on his face.

"Hmph, just don't screw this up," Akashi said as Kaiga mocked a salute with a cat face.

"Have a nice game!" Both team bowed as the real game started, starting a tension inside the court.

Seijoh first five:

Luciano De Luca P.G

Mitsuchi Takane C