Chris is probably one of the most tech savvy people I know. He fixes computers during the summer, and he always worked the audio for school events. It's actually kind of cool, because he was given a key to the school, so he could really go whenever he wanted. Sometimes, when there was nothing else for the three of us to do, we would just walk around the school and talk. I'm sure Chris would find something about The Connor Project.

When the doorbell rang, indicating that Chris was at my house, I took my computer from my room, and into the living room, which was connected to the front hall. I set the computer down on the couch, and opened the door for Chris to come in.

"Is your dad home? Because I don't know if he would appreciate us researching his dead best friend..." Chris said, as soon as I opened the door.

"No... He's getting home at seven..." I told Chris, "And if he was here, I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate you screaming about his 'dead best friend.'" I lead Chris in, and he sat down on the couch with me, as I opened up the laptop.

"Here," I said, as I gave Chris the laptop. Chris quickly opened up Google and started digging. He started by googling "The Connor Project", as I did before. I actually did look over his shoulder for a while, but he hit the same dead ends as I did. When he couldn't find anything else, he cursed under his breath, but then he had a lightbulb go off in his mind, I could tell.

"Does your laptop have virus protection?" Chris asked, waving the cursor over the search bar.

"I think so... Why?" I replied, getting a little worried.

"Because I might head to the dark web... I could see if any of my hacker friends can find it..." Chris said starting to type something into the search bar.

"You know what? I think I'm good..." I said, taking my laptop away from Chris.

"If you have virus protection, though, it should be fine..." Chris told me.

"Well, sketchland-dot-com isn't going to have information on a memorial foundation..." I retorted.

"You never know..." Chris said.

"I don't know if I want to risk that, though," I told Chris.

"Okay... I'll try to get more information, though. If I can't search anything, then maybe my followers can..." Chris said, typing a website I've never heard of into the search bar. A website popped up, that didn't look too sketch. It looked like it had a pretty good budget, but not enough to make is the most professional website.

"Is this your... blog?" I asked, unsure of what to call it.

"Theoretically, yes. It's like a bit of a forum and a blog. I don't usually post this stuff, but I can tell how much this means to you, so I'm just going to post something and ask my followers if they know anything..." Chris said, as he typed out a new post on his blog/forum.

Okay, so I know I normally don't post these, things, but I need a little bit of help, for my friend... A little more than 20 years ago, there was a student group, called "The Connor Project, which was a memorial for a teenager, Connor Murphy, who committed suicide. My friend and I were trying to find the official website, but there is no trace of the official website or any of the videos that articles have mentioned. If anyone has information, please contact me by commenting down below, or personal messaging me. Please, this is really important for my friend, and we would really appreciate the help!~Cool Chris

"Did you really just call yourself 'Cool Chris?'" I asked, as he posted the message.

"I will delete this, Mia. I swear..." Chris said.