The red army. pt 1

Tord's p.o.v

I'm finally back in Norway and it's as beautiful as ever. A light snowfall but the sun makes it feel like it's summer, all the friendly people are outside, chatting and playing. I missed this. But I don't have time to pay attention to all of this, I have to get back to Red base and fast! I started to run, stumbling every now and then because of the icy sidewalk. You could see a few soldiers pause in awe or salute here and there but I don't pay attention to them. I need to keep moving! My breath left my mouth, leaving soft puffs of smoke from the cold air. Finally I came to the front of the base, panting for air. Okay Tord. Stroll in like the leader you are. Ready? 3...2...1... I kicked the door open with a merciless look on my face as I glanced around the the base at a hundred shocked face. Now this is what I'm talking about. Mason ran up to me with a huge smile and began to speak. "I'm so glad you're here!" He said. I raised an eyebrow at him, making him shrink away awkwardly. "Where are Paul and Patt." I said like it wasn't a question. "What?" Mason asked. I pulled a cigar out of my jacket pocket and lit the end, sucked in a cloud of smoke then released it in Mason's face. "Did I stutter?" I asked. Mason quickly shook his head and ran off to get Patt and Paul as I made my way towards the dungeons. Last time I was here, we had captured a female named Rowan. She was a feisty woman indeed, almost killed half of the left troops and the best sniper, Cybil. There were a few eerie noises as I walked down the dusty old steps. She was probably still here, after all it's only been 2 years since we caught her. Aha! There she is. I strolled down to an old cell, which held the brunette female, and smirked. "Been a while doll." I said, making her slam against the bars. Her face was drained of sunlight and she looked utterly exhausted. "I'm back and I've decided to let you go. Promise me you'll get out of here and never look back." I stated as I opened the cage. She looked over at me in surprise then nodded her head.

Hrm...that's strange. She didn't say anything. Well I'm glad she's safe, maybe I'm not as merciless as I was back then. It doesn't matter does it? Nah. That's when a bright light flashed and I was blown to pieces.