Still no good

It's been three days and everyone is still in the hospital with Tord. Shawn is his doctor but for some reason they don't get along. Maybe it's the fact that Shawn was a very mean doctor and doesn't like people. Today it was a very dark and sad day. It had just rained and the clouds were blocking the sun, making a dark grey tint spread across the city like a mossy film over water. Tord still couldn't speak but Shawn found great interest in that. Anytime Tord would fail to say something Shawn would smirk and laugh. Tord had a bandage around his entire right side while on his head a bandage separated his horns making them look more like saggy cat ears. Patt was outside talking to another nurse while Tom, Edd and Matt stayed with Tord and Shawn in the room. "So Tord." Shawn teased. "I'm glad you can't open that mouth of yours." Tord barked at him while Shawn laughed it off. Tom was slightly ticked at how devilish that doctor. Shawn then walked over to Tord and grabbed his right arm, which made Tord flinch in pain, and whispered something in his ear. It must have been bad because Tord's left eye had dimmed and he looked panicked, searching the room for something as Shawn left the room in one said motion. A few silent moments passed then Paul and Patt ran in with horrified looks on their faces. They walked over to Matt, Edd and Tom and whispered something to them so Tord couldn't hear. It was about his well-being and mental/physical state. Tord would have to stay in the hospital for three months, get an amputation, take a crap-ton of meds AND do rehab. It was a good reason Paul and Patt didn't tell him or he would've freaked out and that's not good for him right now. Tom turned to look at Tord who was gloomily looking out his window. The sun was starting to break through the window and highlight Tord's glossy hair and bloody scars. Just at that exact moment Tord went limp and the heart monitor started to beep. Patt ran out of the room as fast as he could to get help while everyone else stayed with the Norwegian man. It didn't take very long before a few doctors ran in and started hooking him up to more life support. They even gave him an I.V this time. Shawn walked in with a angered look on his face as he reached for some tools. One of the nurses wiped Tord's face down with a cold wet rag before his heart monitor started to slow down. The sigh of relief swept over the room as the nurses left. Shaw stopped and slightly turned his head to take one quick glance at Tord before leaving again.

Shawn is starting to get real shady and no one is liking it...

This was a lot better than the last one except for the fact that they keep friGGeN GEtTinG shORTErRrrrRR!!!     ( unlike me cuz I'm obviously tall. Not buying it? Didn't think so.)

)