Where did he go?

Tom was freaking out. He had no living clue where Tord went but he wasn't about to let it go unnoticed. Tom quickly dialed Tord's phone number but it went straight to voicemail. Tom hissed in frustration and called Patt, who picked up almost immediately. "Hello?" Patt said but was cut off by Tom. "WHERE'S TORD???" Tom shouted, making Patt shrink back. "He's going back to red base. Didn't he tell you?" Patt replied. Tom frowned and covered his face, feeling like he was gonna have an anxiety attack, he quickly said thank you then hung up. Edd and Matt were out of town for today, which means he'd have to stay home and take care of Violet and Foxy. ( Their cats ) Things are going to be a little strange without Tord terrorizing everyone constantly. Maybe it's for the best? Tom sat on the couch silently as tears streamed down his face. All he could think about was Tord's soft voice, telling him it was okay and that he was there. Tord was usually the one who helped Tom with his drinking problem and his anxiety attacks but now it's going to start happening again, just like before. Tom wanted a bottle of Vodka so badly but remembered the hard work they put into him not drinking anymore so shut the thought out. Would it hurt to have just one...? Tom slowly made his way to his secret case in his room, that held his flask, and took it out to fill it with more alcohol. Once it was filled, he chugged more and more until he was too whimsy to stand. It's been a long time since he's had alcohol that he practically can't handle much. Tom shook his head and continued to drink more, drowning his problems with the Vodka until he just couldn't bear it anymore. His flask dropped to the ground as he plopped down on the couch to nap. Tord wouldn't approve of this at all. He'd be terribly disappointed or betrayed, eithwe way it's not good. Tom once had a nightmare about his drinking problem. Tom had gotten drunk and said a lot of past-tearing things like, making fun of Tord's dead parents...That's when Tord had yelled at him in the nightmare. He woke up normally and looked down at the horned child, who was sleeping next to him on the couch, and sighed. Tord had asked him what was wrong then only got a lie as an answer. Tom shook his head as he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Maybe it'll be over soon. Tord will come back and be safe from harm and Tom will be free again.

Things are pretty dead around here today. Maybe,something will come up and Tord can come home?

Tom woke from his nap to a cat standing on his chest, looking him in the eyes. It was Tord's cat, Foxy. "Good afternoon." She said, making Tom jump. "Hey Foxy." Tom replied as he sat up. Foxy lashed her tail at the tv remote and snorted. "Turn on the news please." She commanded. Tom shrugged and turned on the news only to hear what he feared. The news anchorman was airing infront of the red base, which was on fire and blow to smithereens. "We have not found any survivors yet!" He shouted. Tom froze in terror of what might be.

Tom began to tear up at this possibility of his friend being dead. What will happen to him and why didn't he warn anyone?