“Stay away from me.” I heard from someone. That voice is familiar.

“Why?! Why would I do that?! You told me you love me!” my mouth fell open when I heard Sejeong's voice. That's Sejeong! I can't be wrong!

After trying several times of looking for a way to get inside the gymnasium I finally saw whatever is happening.

And it shocked me when I saw Sejeong crying in front of Dong Sicheng. What's happening? Why is she crying? What are they talking about?

“Babo, I don't even like you, how can I even love someone like you? You're a stupid useless woman.” Sicheng uttered without even blinking.

I saw how Sejeong got hurt just by hearing those words coming from him. How dare he?!

“Ya! How dare you?!” Doyeon shouted as she tried to come close at Sicheng but the girls are blocking her.

“How can you say that to our eonni!? Ha?!” Somi shouted as she glaring at the guy.

Sicheng's friends are just standing there doing nothing. They're just staring at the scene feeling innocent from what their friend is doing.

“Naneun paboyeo?” Sejeong whispered as her tears keeps on falling from her eyes.

“Oh my god.” the students exclaimed in unison when Sejeong suddenly slap Sicheng's face.

No one dares to hurt the popular one but Sejeong did that? That's pretty amazing but they better prepare for the consequences. Aish. Sejeong-ah!

“Babo! Ssibal! Ssibal-yo! You are the most arrogant person that I've know in my whole damn life! You better rot in hell with your goddamn friends!” sejeong shouted as she run away from the scene.

The students left in awe with what just happened. One by one they're starting to leave the gymnasium but I stay for a moment.

Sicheng and his friend stayed at where they are standing. I wonder why they are still in here.

“I wonder why you did that.” the guy in silver hair asked him. Lee Taeyong, their leader.

“I have to do that.” Sicheng answered as he stared at them with blank expressions.

“She was hurt.” the guy in brown hair said. Jung Jaehyun.

“She will be more hurt if i didn't do that.” Sicheng answered.

What does he mean by that?

“You made her cry. I thought you don't like seeing her like that?” the one with piercings asked. Ten Lee

“I do, but do I have another choice? If I will allow her to stay by my side when she's here, the other group will use her as a bait for me, and I don't like the idea of her suffering because of me.” My forehead knotted because of what he said.

Now I get it, she really loves Sejeong but he can't let her stay in his side because both of them will suffer in the end. Sejeong will the bait for him.

He's right but he did it in a wrong way. He should've just told Sejeong what's the truth. I pity him.

—

•• coz i didn't get much comments from the previous chapter (i actually get none) nah, im too lazy to update any of my books, maybe i should just delete this, whatcha think guyseu?••