School Time Lunch

I walked into the front doors of the school ready to start my day. I walked through the halls finally reaching my locker and quickly shoving my bookbag and grabbing my binder for my first class.

I turned towards Stan's locker which is where we all meet up in the morning for class. As I got closer to his locker I saw Stan, Kenny and Cartman.

"Hey guys!" I screamed down the hall full of kids. I pushed my way to them and smiled at Kenny and Stan. Cartman just seems to stare at his phone when until the bell rang.

We all got to our class and sat at our desks. It didn't take long before the teacher started the lesson. I didn't hear a peep out of Cartman not even once.

Speaking of it Cartman has been acting off. He hasn't been a ass not even speaking, something wasn't right.

Shit, I have been daydreaming. I totally forget what we were talking about. I looked around the room at everyone quickly.

The next few classes went the same as the first. I would just start day dreaming and then forget the whole lesson all because Cartman. The fatass while pay for it.

The headed to lunch with Kenny and Stan. We sat at the table and after about five  minutes Cartman finally showed up. Cartman still looked upset in a way. We all went up and got lunch. I was first one to get back to the table and then Cartman.

After staring at Cartman for a bit someone walked up behind me and poured water on me. Cartman looked at me and chuckled.

"Hey Jew are you okay?" He asked sounding a bit concerned. With that smooth deep voice he gained over the years I bushed.

Cartman noticed my clothes have been drenched with water. He came around the table and took his coat off and wrapped it around me. I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks.

Why was Cartman being so nice all of a sudden. Was he trying to just mess with me. Or did he really care. Does he like me? No way, that can't be the answer.

I was brought back to reality when Stan and Kenny were trying to get my attention.

"What? I'm listening." I quickly barked.

"Dude are you okay, you were day dreaming. If you need clothes the nurse should have some." Stan smiled.

"I'm fine, and my clothes will dry, plus I'll just look weak if I got clothes from the nurse. Plus I like the warmth of Cartman's coat." I softly muttered the last part.

"What was that last part Kyle?"

"Nothing!"

And with that Stan, Kenny, Cartman and I went back to eating our lunches. I could feel Cartman staring at me. Was this part of a plan or something?

The rest of the day was the same as the beginning of the day well before lunch at least. I finished the day at my locker getting my bookbag and binder for homework to finish.

I walk out of the school with Kenny and Stan who were walking in front of me and Cartman who was by my side the whole way.

Cartman turned towards me and smiled. I quickly turned my head towards him and smiled as I blushed.

"Do you want your coat back, Cartman" I muttered.

"Nah, keep it I'll get it later." Cartman spoke softly as he turned back towards the bus.

Oh the bus ride home I sat with Cartman while Stan and Kenny shared a seat. I looked over at Stan and he was on his phone texting Wendy. Its just a matter of time before they get together.

Cartman walked me all the way to my house. And I forgot to give him his coat back. I just figured he will get it tomorrow or come by later to pick it up.

A few hours later the door bell rings and walk down the stairs and swung open the door. There stood Cartman smirking like always. I stood over a bit letting in him since he has been being oddly nice.

Cartman and I sat on the couch and started playing video games for a little while until Cartman paused the game and stood in front of the TV staring into my green eyes. I stared back into his bring blue eyes as the sparkled.

"Kahl, I need to tell you something." Cartman blushed as he lend closer to my face. By now we were only a few inches from each other.

"Go for it, tell me anything." I said softly.

"Kahl, I.." Cartman was cut off by knocking on the front door. I stood up and opened the door to find both Stan and Kenny.

"Hey guys what you guys need?" I smiled as I spoke.

"Just wanted to hang." Stan said. "What about Cartman?" Kenny added.

"Don't worry Cartman is acutally here we were playing video games." I moved as they came inside.

Stan and Kenny sat and the couch and Cartman joined them. As for me I just sat on the carpet floor.

After a few hours of playing racing games on the Xbox we decided to got out for a walk and just talk about stuff.

We took are walk around the town and I got a text from my mom telling me to come home. I said bye to everyone then ran home.

Cartman never got to tell me what he wanted to say I thought as I lied in bed ready for bed.

Whatever. I guess I'll hear it tomorrow.