Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna

Beginne am Anfang

"Me too." I held Anna's hands and I lead her up the stairs.

We just reached the top of the staircase when Anna tightened her grip on my hand.

"Elsa?"

"Yes?"

"What did you do when Mama and Papa died?" She asked shyly.

"I-I didn't really do anything. I just sat by the door and cried my eyes out until there were no more tears coming out."

"You sat by the door? By all means, did you hear me sing to you, telling you to let me in?"

"Yes. I could always hear you in there. I just can't risk letting you in because I might hit you again." I said turning away. I started to climb up the right staircase leading to my bedroom.

"Oh... Elsa, I actually have a lot of questions." Anna said as she followed me.

"Ask away, Anna. I'll answer as long as I know what to answer."

"How come I never knew that you had powers at your coronation and when I came back from being frozen, there were these memories rushing through my head?" She tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, that. Well, you remember now that I hit your head before, right?"

"Uhuh." She eagerly said.

"After that incident, the trolls placed some magic on you so that you wouldn't be of danger of me. They replaced your memories of me having powers, so you didn't know anything. What's harder was keeping it a secret from you." I sighed.

We reached my chambers and I sat down on my snow bed. Anna stood in front of me. She dropped her bag near the bed and she was silent for a while. She might be thinking about of what I just told her.

"You know what, all those times, I thought I did something wrong. Something so unforgivable that you wouldn't dare to even tell me." She said.

"I-I just didn't know what to do that time. I was scared that I might accidentally hurt you or anybody else. I'm sorry." I held her hand.

"It's fine. It's all in the past now, right?" She flashed a warm smile.

"Yeah. The past is in the past." I smiled back at her.

"Sooooo, how are things with you and Jack?" She asked teasingly.

"Hey. We're here to talk about us, not Jack." My cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"Well, I said YOU and Jack. Not just Jack. Sooo?"

"Alright, fine. We're good. Very good in fact."

Anna looked at me wanting more 'details'. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Aww, come on Elsa. Tell me. Is he a good kisser?" She giggled.

"What? Hey! You're crossing the line!" I protested, my cheeks were burning red from her question.

Anna laughed to her hearts content. "You look funny when you blush."

"Oh, shush!" I threw some snow at her with a evil grin on my face.

"No fair! I don't have snow to throw back at you." She complained, looking around for some snow.

"You want snow, huh?" I smirked and made a big snowball on top of her head and dropped it.

"Ahhh! Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold!" She shook off the snow from herself.

I laughed at her silly expression. "Now, you look funny."