Ch 5

In the hotel where our hero is staying, he is getting pumped for his upcoming match against a trainer named Izaak. He was from Hoenn and his star pokemon is his starter, Charizard.

Apparently he had came 2nd in the Hoenn and Kalos league then won the Silver conference in Johto.
_____ ________ _______ ______
"Hey I heard your the Johto Champion" said Izaak. "Ya" said Ash. "Well let's have a good battle but don't be surprised when I beat you" said Izaak cockily. "This is a 2v2 pokemon battle between Red from Goldenrod city and Izaak from Petalburg Town, Ready battle begin" yelled the Ref. "Let's go Yanmega" said Izaak. " I choose you Pikachu" yelled Ash. "Yanmega use gust" "dodge then use electro ball Pikachu" As Yanmega used gust, Pikachu dodged and used electro ball that got a direct hit. "Yanmega noooo" yelled Izaak. "Yanmega is una-." The Ref didn't get to finish his sentence because just then Yanmega got up. "Well well Izaak I give you props not many pokemon can survive Pikachu's electro ball" said Ash "bit its sad he going to faint now, Pikachu Thunderbolt." "Yanmega dodge" said Izaak but it was in vain as Yanmega face fainted from the powerful electric attack. "Yanmega is unable to battle, trainer send out your next pokemon" said the Ref. "Let's go Blissey" yelled Izaak. "Pikachu return we want all of my friends to have a chance today" said ash. Pikachu gave him a weak shock in return but went back to his side. "Battle time Lycanrock" said Ash. "Blissey egg bomb" said Izaak. "Dodge using agility" said Ash. As he said that Blissey let the egg bomb fly and Lycanrock dodged. "Ok Lycanrock use Accelrock" said Ash. And before Izaak could say anything else Blissey was knocked out. "Blissey is unable so that mean Champion Red Satoshi is the winner" said the ref. "Good job Red your gonna go far" "Thanks Izaak" said Ash and with that they walked there separate ways.

___________________________
Ash couldn't find where everyone was so he went to where Jared was battling and he saw everyone watching so he sat down and watched what was going on. Currently Jared had taken out his opponents pokemon with one move by his Noivern, and his Noivern was currently against a Dragonite. "Dragonite use dragon pulse" said his opponent who's name was John. "Noivern counter with flamethrower" said Jared. Noivern then shot what Ash knew was a weak key of fire to counter the draconic energy. "I don't see why your the champion, your not very tough" said John cockily. "Me and Noivern we are just getting started" said Jared smirking. John looked confused. "Noivern use flamethrower into dragon rush" yelled Jared. Noivern shot flames out of his mouth then after Dragonite had dodged that, Noivern revealed himself covered in dragon energy and smashed into Dragonite and knocked him out. "Dragonite is unable to battle, that mean Alola Champion Jared wins" said the ref. Jared then ran over to ash and whispered in his ear beat that. Ash then started laughing. As Ash and all his friends were all walking back to the hotel, Ash got pulled the other way by a girl with brown hair.
___________________________
Hey guys remember to vote and comment if you want to be in a battle and comment if you want Ash  x Lillie or Ash x Serena
   Peace guys
     - RedJump58