Ch 2

As Ash was walking into pallet town he noticed the area where he and Serena met. It brought up the old memories of him and Serena. 'Master, are you ok' said Lucario through telepathy. "Huh....ya, I'm fine" said the raven haired man. As ash approached a door, he was mentally preparing himself. *knock* "Hello... who are you" said a tired but wise man. "Cmon Professor its Ash" said Ash. "Ash my boy good to see you" "You too Professor". After catching up with Professor Oak ash went to see his mom.
___________________________
11 hours later....
On a boat to Alola stood 10 individuals that had all accompanied our raven haired friend throughout his journey. The first 2 were from his home region of Kanto. The first one had her silky ginger hair into a side ponytail, while changing her once yellow crop top to a blue tank top and white shorts, her name was Misty Waterflower. The next one was a man still rocking the spiky brown hair, but now wore a black t-shirt and a white lab coat (he's the new Kanto professor) and with blue jeans, his name was Gary Oak. The next two people were from his travels in Hoenn and Sinnoh. The first of the fabulous females got rid of her bandana and now let her brown hair flow down her back, she still wore her clothes when she traveled with Ash, the only difference was that she had her half ribbon as a bracelet, her name was May Maple. The next was a certain bleunette who got rid of her beanie and had her hair in a braid, she now wore a pink hoodie with black leggings and boots, her name was Dawn Berlitz. The next two were from Kalos and were bf and gf. The first was female who had her honey blonde hair in a braid and now wore a black crop top with skinny jeans, her name was Serena Yvonne. The second was a male who had a striking resemblance to our favorite trainer named Ash, his name was Calem Xavier. The final two were the youngest but possibly the strongest trainers there. The first was a female with lemon blonde hair in a pony tail and wore a yellow shirt with black leggings and had a mega bracelet on her wrist, her name was Bonnie Curelecty. The final on was a boy with semi slicked back hair and green glasses, he wore a green hoodie with blue jeans also with a mega bracelet. His name was Max Maple. Calem, Bonnie, and Max were all competing in the tournament. Everyone had sad looks on there faces except for Calem. But Serena felt guilty. Because after Ash left she figured out she still loved him but after a year of looking for him he was declared dead. He disappeared 6 years ago. Max and Bonnie always thought of Ash as a big brother and they battle in his honor. Gary was like Ashs brother and Misty felt like Ashs sister so they blamed it on Serena for making Ash leave and they have never forgiven her. May and Dawn forgave Serena but they missed Ash a lot especially Dawn who still had a crush on Ash. But little did they know that in that same ship was Ash Ketchum. But also on that ship was his biggest rival in the tournament. He stood 6'6" with flaming orange hair, blue glasses, a black hoodie with gray drawstrings, he had dark blue jeans on, and he had a mega stone in a necklace. His name was Jared Jump. But Jared was called Jump by his only friend. His friend was none other than Ash.