Ch1

On top of the a mountain that separated Jhoto and Kanto stood a boy, no a man of 19 years. He had raven hair, and was wearing a gray hoodie with blue jeans the only thing of his past is the hat he wore in Kalos. By his side was his trusty partner, pikachu and on his other side was a blue jackel pokemon called Lucario. " Pika chupi" "Yes pika I'm thinking about what happened 6 yrs ago" said the man named Ash. 'Master forget your past, focus on the future with us' said Lucario. "As much as I want to I can't, I can't stop thinking about what happened 6 years ago" said the raven haired trainer.
6 years ago....
"Charizard blast burn" " Greninja water shiriken" As both moves hit a big cloud of dust appeared , as it settled you could see Greninja with swirly eyes. "Greninja is unable to battle, that means that Charizard and Alain win". As the stadium erupted in cheers, Ash walked back to the Pokécenter in shame. "Ash are you ok" asked Serena. "Nah Serena but one thing will make me feel better is if you like like me" said the trainer. Serena thought about this, she liked him there whole journey but now that he lost bat any more. "Sorry ash I don't date losers like you" she said. Ash was broken, so he ran out of there and booked a flight to Kanto where he went to Mount moon. Now he goes by Red Satoshi.
Back to present time...
Ash was snapped out of his thoughts by the coo of a pidgey. The pidgey gave him a note that read
Dear Red,
We are pleased to announce a Master tournament that will take place in Alola in 2 months, you are qualified for this tournament
From
Pokemon League
Ash thought they should do it. "Y'all want to do this tournament" Everyone roared in approval. " Ok line up then" Ash yelled. Everyone then lined up. He had Venasaur, Charizard Blastoise Pidgoet Typhlosion Feraligatr Meganium Houndoom Sceptile Glalie Infernape Torterra Floatzel Staraptor Emboar Serperior Samurott Krookadile Scrafty Goodra Noivern Talonflame Gallade Lucario Pikachu Donpham Decidueye Incinroar Lycanroc (Midnight form). "Okay Pikachu and Lucario will you join me" They nodded in approval. "Lycanrock and Houndoom will you join me" They roared in approval. "Blastoise and Decidueye will you also join me" They grunted a yes. "Ok let's start down the mountain, everyone return" said Ash and with that they started the trek down Mt. Silver.
___________________________
Hey guys I really hope you enjoy this rewrite and tell me if you want to be in a battle against Ash. If you do then comment the name you would want you pokemon and appearance.
Peace
RedJump58