S.E.X

I grabbed his pants by his belt buckle and yanked him closer.

I looked in his eyes and kissed him deep before pushing him towards the bed.

"Damn girl."

He said with an amusing tone in his voice. I immediately took off his pants and I could tell he was shocked, I was shocked myself at how I'd been acting these few days.

I licked his cock until he was hard and then I took off my red lace thong. I was soaking wet. I demanded him to get on his knees and eat me out. He gladly agreed. I screamed with pleasure and moaned with joy. At that point he just shoved me to the ground and slid his penis into my dark wet cave.

"Faster, FASTER! Harder, HAAARDER!" I screamed.

"Oooooh! Aaaaaaaah! Don't stop, Steve."

He threw me on the bed and all of a sudden the doorbell rang. I scrambled off of him and grabbed my clothes, yanking my sweats and big jacket over my naked body. Putting my index finger over my mouth, I gave him the signal to stay quiet. Opening the door, I placed my hand over my eyes to shield it from the sun.

"Yes?"

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"Christians ready to see his mom, Monny," my mother preached.

I huffed and let her in the door.

"I hate when you show up unannounced ma, and I just haven't been feeling up to talking to anyone. "

"Oh rea- "

" Sorry to interrupt, ima call you later Harmony."

Steve walked over to me and kissed my chin and walked to his car. I locked the door behind him, once I heard his engine roar.

"Oh, so this what you been up to, huh?", She scoffed.

"Hoing around, while Christian is at my house begging for you?"

At this point I was 48 hot.

"Im not hoing around Ma! I'm simply keeping to myself, and last time I checked I graduated from high school, and moved out of your house." I yelled, unable to keep my sanity.

"You know what, you not going to sit here and talk to me like that...I am your mother!" She started walking to the door then looked over her shoulder and said, "You better talk to that boy before I do." I sighed and ran my fingers through my lengthy black hair, once she closed the front door. Placing my lips between my teeth, I contemplated on calling Chres. I might as well. I dialed his number.

"Hello?"