Surprise !

As we walked into the recreational room where Christian's dinner was held I spotted Chres walking in with a lady on his arm. This nigga.

"Hey Harmony", he spoke.

I looked him up and down and bust out laughing.

"Hey, who's your friend?"

He noticed the vibe I was giving off and told me to wait for him in the hallway.

I saw him kiss the girl on her cheek, and whisper in her ear before heading towards my direction.

I felt myself get kind of jealous. Just seeing her blush and feel what I was feeling last night, struck something in my soul.

"Harmony!"

"Sorry. Now why'd you want me to come over here?"

"What's your problem, ever since I got here you've seemed off."

"Well first off , because you bringing some .. ho to my kid's celebratory dinner." I emphasized using hand motions.

"So you mad I brought a girl? Her names Aja." He smirked.

"Nah, I got my own man." I smirked back and walked off while he looked shocked.

That's what he get. That's the one thing I don't like about Chresanto: he can never choose what he wants, he's all wishy washy.

----------------------

Later on into that evening, I got so sick of watching them all hugged up and lovey something just snapped.

I ran over and snatched her out of the chair. She slung her arms wild and hit me in my mouth. I instantly tasted metallic from my blood.

"You Bitch!" I yelled. After that all I saw was red.

"Harmony . Stop!" Chres yelled trying to pull me from her.

I couldn't stop..

They eventually got me outside and I had to sit on the steps and calm down.

I laid my head in my hands and sighed. The things you do for the people you love. Wait, love. I love Chresanto! I love Chresanto?!

I love Chresanto.

I was so in shock I didn't realize him come behind me and sit down.

"Harmony. That was really dirty. Why you do that ?"

I turned around as tears stained my cheeks.

"I Love you Chresanto." I cried.

"Not as friends, not as anything!"

"Well it's too late, you can't get everything you want." He stated as he walked to his car and Aja came running out and got in the car, but surely not before turning her face to me and smirking.

DAMN. I really fucked up.