Mom? Who is that?

The door squeaked opened and revealed a woman that looked like an older version of me. I stared into the eyes of the devil herself.

"Sweetheart , I missed you." She exclaimed trying to wrap me in a warm "motherly hug". I scooted back as I felt the sting of the hot salty tears trickling down my face tickling my nose. I wiped them and pushed behind her ignoring her presence.

I ran to my child and kneeled I front of him.

"Baby, did she hurt you", I asked him.

"No , mama we were gonna go get ice cream and then go back to Daddy Chresanto." He shrugged.

I kissed his temple and pulled him in a tight embrace.

"From now on, were gonna' take a break from seeing daddy okay? "

"Why mommy?"

"He's done ... He hurt mommy's feelings , okay."

He started whining and pouting. I just picked him up and headed out the door when the lady grabbed my arm.

"Stop ! Just let me explain okay"

"You don't have shit to say you are the worst excuse of a mother , what a waste of a woman."

With that I strutted back to the car as Chres backed out and headed to my house.

------

I silently weeped on the way home.

"We're here " , Chres sighed.

I got out and got Christian's sleepy body out of the backseat while Roc grabbed his seat.

I got Christian ready for bed and placed him in his room .

I went downstairs and grabbed me a glass of sprite and rested my elbows on the island.

Putting my head in my hands , I sighed.

"Harmony I'm sorry baby girl" , Chres sighed.

-Chres-

"Harmony I'm sorry baby girl" , I expressed.

How am I suppose to be trying to get her to be my girl if I keep fucking up .

"You want me to be your girl?" she smiled.

Fuck I said that out loud.

"Yes you said it out loud.".