Friend-Zoned?

Recap-

-Chres-

"Harmony I'm sorry baby girl" , I expressed.

How am I suppose to be trying to get her to be my girl if I keep fucking up .

"You want me to be your girl?" she smiled.

Fuck I said that out loud.

"Yes you said it out loud.".

-------------------

❤️Chres❤️

"I-I didn't mean to um - ooh look at those pretty flowers outside." I tried to distract her .

"What flowers?-- I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom.

I grabbed a cloth and put it in the sink and filled it with cold water.

Shit. She knows , I might as well brace up and be ready to be FRIEND-ZONED.

I squeezed the cloth out and washed my face. Here goes nothing.

I walked out the room when I heard whisper-yelling in the hallway. I stood next to the door and listened.

"Why the fuck are you calling me?" Harmony yelled.

"........"

"I don't care , you weren't here for the first few years , why should I let you ... , She started.

".........."

"Fuck You ! He's MY son , as far as Im concerned he doesn't have a father.

"........."

"No he's not , if you try it I will kill you!" And with that she hung up.

If it's that bitch ass nigga , he a pussy for trying to argue over the phone. what she mean , he ain't got no daddy though? I'm here .. right?

I walked in her room and stood at the foot of the bed.

"So ...."

"Who were you talking to", I asked.

"Um- look ....Lionel called . He wants full custody of Christian." She cried out.

I pulled her into my chest and let her cry, muffling her sound with my biceps.

"I don't know what to do", she weeped.

"Shh... it's okay I'm not gonna let him take CJ away from us. "

"Us?"

"Yeah , I mean you guys are like family..I love you both to death, I'll kill for y'all." I said.

She looked up at me then at my lips. She kissed me and I didn't hold back. I lifted her up and placed her on the bed. I sucked on her spot (neck) and made my mark. I lifted her shirt and unclasped her bra. I stripped her and glued my eyes to her astonished.

"Let me take care of you , I breathed out."

She moaned in response and I went down to taste her.

--------2 Hours Later

"Mm .. Chris right there" She moaned as I stroke deeped.

She screamed out in ecstasy as she came for the 100th time. I busted in her and collapsed beside her. she pulled the covers over her and fell asleep. I snuck out her room and took a shower. I came back and changed the sheets while she slept on the couch. I got her back and placed her back in bed . Still naked;).

🌞Next morning🌞

--------

20 VOTES

10 COMMENTS

FOLLOW

SORRY FOR CRAPPY CHAPTER I JUST DID IT JUST TO UPDATE... NEXT WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE! AND YES THERE WILL BE MORE STRIPPING .

Whoever leaves the most thoughtful comment will get a shoutout .......And

Drumroll please........

A CHARACTER IN THE STORY!!

No ? Okay Nevermind ...