Truth and Ideals

This is a re-uploaded, re-edited chapter that I had posted a while ago. If this is still in your library and you receive this notification (wow, you actually kept it in your library), I'm sorry.

Hello everyone!

To New Readers: Welcome! I'm glad you've decided to take the time to read this story.

As the title states, this is a Ferriswheelshipping book. This shipping pairs White/Hilda/Touko, the main female protagonist of the Black and White games, and N, the secondary antagonist of the Black and White games. This story is complete, so feel free to read ever chapter without worrying about updates and cliffhangers.

This story was originally created on March 21, 2017, and completed on June 29, 2017. Due to the unsatisfactory content that I had posted in the past, I decided to 'revamp' the entire story. For you guys, the story you're about to read will be the final story until future announcements.

To Previous Readers: Hi guys! Once again, sorry about this announcement. I'm just going to let you know that this story was remade and that the entire plot will have changed drastically, with a few things remaining the same. If you are still interested in this story, feel free to read the brand new plot.

If you don't want to read the story, then don't worry about this update. This will only serve as an announcement for the recreation of the story. There will be new banners(that I'll put later), a new plot, and a possible new character changes/development/addition.

★👑★

To clear up some space in the chapters, I will state some things here.

I do not own anything Pokémon-related in the story. This is purely a fanfiction, so not everything will be right. The story does not follow the PokéSpe (Adventures) Series but will involve small details from the series. The story will focus on the romance between White and N (and a little bit of the side ships).

Shockingly (as I was rewriting the story), most of the chapters will have approximately 2k+ words, so I gave up on the word count. (I checked for one of my chapters, and it was more than 3k words long, like—)

Oh, by the way, there's no private chapters so—

(This part will be repeated in the prologue ↴)
This book was re-edited as of [07/01/2020] onwards. All comments that were commented before that date refers to the previous story. Please save those commenters the trouble and not reply to their comments regarding your confusion towards what they were referring to.

Everything in the story is happening in both versions of Black and White(1 and 2), mainly the Black versions. There will also be small additions from the PokéSpe (Adventures) Series, but not exactly. The Pokémon teams and personalities were distributed to each character from gameplay experience or due to the author's personal bias.

Note: if the beginning of the chapter does not have { White~ } appear there, then the chapter is being told in Narrator Perspective (Limited Omniscient).

(I originally wanted to have N narrate stuff too, but then I decided against that)

★👑★

Also, thank you so much for getting this book to 13k + views! This is an amazing accomplishment for me and I'm so happy that you guys are interested in my books. *stares at my other book(s)*

Now, I hope you enjoy the story!

~Lisa