backstage hookups - kinky imagine marathon: bryshere gray edition

Zacznij od początku

"Okay, so, you have ten minutes to change into what's on the rack for you," you stated, pointing to the rack of clothes in the corner of the dressing room, "I'll be in the break room if you need me. Just knock, alright?" "Sounds good, (Your Nickname)," Bryshere smirked, never breaking his gaze from you. You looked down quickly to hide your rosy cheeks, turning around and walking into the break room that was connected to Bryshere's dressing room. You closed the door behind you and took your phone out of your back pocket, flopping down on the couch.

You clicked on the Instagram icon that was on the second page of your iPhone, instantly clicking on Bryshere's profile that was at the top of your 'searched' list. You bit down on your bottom lip as you scrolled through his many of pictures, admiring his adorable smile that caused his dimples to grow deeper than they already were naturally. God, was he beautiful. You clicked on a specific picture that just made your pussy start throbbing immensely:

You whimpered as you adjusted in your seat, your sensitive clit rubbing against your panties

You whimpered as you adjusted in your seat, your sensitive clit rubbing against your panties. You looked over at the door and back down at your phone, slowly placing it down with Bryshere's picture still in sight. "Uh, you good, Bry?" you asked loud enough so he could hear you through the door. "Yeah, I'm almost done. I still have five minutes, right?" he called back. "Yeah, you're fine."

You licked your lips slowly as you kicked off your red bottoms and unbuttoned your black skinny jeans slowly. You pulled your pants off of your body and tossed your left leg over the arm of the couch, your phone in front of you. You sat down on the arm of the couch, your hands placed in front of you so you could keep your balance. You slowly let yourself rock on the arm of the chair, your clit rubbing against the fabric of your panties as you went back and forth. You let out a soft moan at the feeling, imagining Bryshere under you, holding your hips to keep you at a steady pace. "Bry," you moaned out softly, your eyes closing at the immense amount of pleasure building up inside of you. You couldn't believe you were masturbating in a room connected next to Bryshere's, but you knew you had to get your hormones under control.

You started to grind on the arm of the couch faster, whimpering under your breath. "Fuck, right there, baby," you moaned out, your right hand going up to your breast and caressing it through your shirt. You were almost nearing your high until you heard a deep voice call out your name, "(Your Name)?"

You immediately opened your eyes to see Bryshere leaning against the door frame, smirking at the sight in front of him. Your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach; oh, shit. You quickly got off the arm of the couch and grabbed your pants off the floor as Bryshere inched closer to you, licking his lips slowly. "I-I'm sorry, I—" you stammered, only for Bryshere to cut you off by putting his index finger to his lips. You were a statue as Bryshere finally stopped directly in front of you, looking you up and down slowly. "You were masturbating to me," he chuckled, "Why masturbate when I can please you for real?"

Your eyes widened and a slight squeal left your mouth as Bryshere took your pants from your hands and threw them on the other side of the room. He pushed you down on the couch, climbing in between your legs, "You're lucky I only have three minutes until I have to be out of here, or else I would've dicked you down." A moan left your mouth involuntarily because of his words, causing his innocent face to become one of a lustful state. He kissed your clit softly, your panties separating his delicate lips from your pearl; you watched as his fingers hooked onto the hem of your lace underwear, sliding them down your legs slowly.

You were in awe as Bryshere stared at your newly shaved pussy like it was his first meal in the matter of months; you could even see his mouth watering from the luxurious sight in front of him. "Let me eat my snack real fast," he whispered, his lips instantly connecting to your clit. Your eyes immediately closed and your legs wrapped around his neck as you felt him slurping your pearl aggressively, the tension causing you to moan too loud for your liking. Bryshere's tongue flicked your clit vigorously as he continued to suck on it, devouring the pussy that now belonged to him.

"Bry, yes!" you moaned out, your back lifting up from the couch. You practically cried once you felt three of Bryshere's fingers entering you, pushing in and out of you at a quick pace while he continued to work wonders on your clit with his glorious wet muscle. Bryshere groaned on your clit purposely so you could feel the vibration, the tingly feeling causing your high to accelerate immensely. "Bryshere, I'm gonna—" you began, your mouth becoming agape at the feeling of your juices beginning to flow out of you. "I know, baby, I know.. Cum for daddy," he groaned, feeling your juices coat his tongue and fingers.

Bryshere didn't stop eating your pussy or pumping and twisting his fingers inside of you once you came, causing you to scream his name. He smirked up at you, watching you come undone for the second time in the matter of seconds. You squirted all over his mouth and fingers, your body shaking uncontrollably. Bryshere finally gave your clit one last lick and peck, and moved his fingers out of you slowly with a satisfied smirk on his face.

Your chest heaved up and down as you watched Bryshere lick his fingers clean, using his fingers to get the juices off his face that his tongue couldn't reach itself. He looked up at you and winked, "Better get up. My last set starts in thirty seconds." You watched him walk out the break room like nothing had occurred, trying to get up from your place on the couch, only to fall right on your face.

"Fuck you, Bryshere."

i honestly don't understand why some of you guys don't like bryshere

i honestly don't understand why some of you guys don't like bryshere. 😕 it makes me sad because he's good looking just like the rest of the boys, but barely gets any attention.

he's so joyful all the time with a positive mind. 💗 he's adorable as well. his smile could brighten up anybody's day! 😍 making this imagine about him really opened my eyes and made me realize that he does have a very sexual side to him that he doesn't really bring out that much— not even on Empire. it probably takes a special girl to get that out of him; i wonder who that's gonna be one day. 🤔

this wasn't as explicit as the others, but it made sense in this imagine. you don't have much time to fuck ya' girl's brains out when you have a set in five minutes. 🤗

i still hope you guys enjoyed this. 💋

— c, the sex goddess 😽