|Epilogue|

Tom and I did found out who Jeremy Lee Renner was.

He was a friend of my father's when they were young. They trained in combat along with my mother.

Now Jeremy is training me along with the help of three others, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo who tutors me since I couldn't go back to school.

It's been pretty difficult to move on.

Two years have passed, I had accepted Robert's death. I once sneaked into town and visited the cemetery. There was a small part inside of me that hoped that it wasn't true, and there in tomb stone was engraved...

Robert Downey Jr.

Beloved Son, Friend, and Soulmate

(1965-2011)

After this, I vowed to not go back to that town ever again, the only way I would go there by choice. To bring down the man who caused this all. Franco.

And what of my father? I didn't hear from him ever again. I believe he could still be alive.

Tom had tried to help me grieve, we did get closer. But not as close as me and Robert were. I then pushed him away and focused on my training, revenge blurring my vision. Tom moved to a separate apartment and comes by ever so often to greet me.

I lay in bed awake late at night and remember the old times, when I was with dad and mom and my sister. I dream of waking up and getting out of my bed, and they are standing there with radiant smiles on their cheerful faces.

They were all here with me... but one by one we disappeared.

Mother
Then Sister
And now father, though I can't be for certain about that.

There's only me.

All because of Franco. A man who had gone mad with power.

He still seeks me and he's hiding god knows where.
He should be afraid, because I'm coming after him.

For you, Mother, Father, Sister and Robert.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God you guys must really really hate me right now. Comment your reactions.

But keep in mind...

"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than Fear.
Fear does not work as long as there is Hope." -President Snow, The Hunger Games/Catching Fire