|Plan Backfires| Meet Ally Part 1 |

I sat there, panicking silently in my head. We kissed... We made out.

We kissed... We made out...

We kissed! We made out!

Jeez, you sound like a broken record repeating over and over.

I hopped off the counter pacing back and forth. Let's see, we made out, uh clearly we've gone over that already. Wait, why should I be worrying about this? He's the one that kissed moí.

I brushed my long imaginary beard. The main thing that I'm bothered about is...Why did he kiss me? How could he find me appealing? Even I know I become melodramatic and overwhelming. Who could handle that.

We have bumped heads various times, never really got along...

Well there were those rare moments, only small where we would actually coexist harmoniously. Key word rare.

I sneaked out of the bathroom, tip toeing through the halls. Voices began to sound louder as I got closer. A very familiar voice. It's Satan's mistress. Regina.

Why the hell is she here!?

"Mrs.Sandoval, you shouldn't have. That's very kind of you." Downey said.

"Oh, it's nothing! Really, I just wanted to give you a warm welcoming..." I heard my step mother purr seductively.

My mouth dropped open I'm disbelief.
Oooooooh, oho! Your definitely not gunna have your way with him! I stepped a few feet back and readied my voice. "Sweet heart, I can't seem to unzip this dress! Could you please help me!" I shouted in a British accent. Well, I hope it sounded British.

"W-Who's that?" I heard my step mom ask.

"Ummm, that's..." Downey was confused as well.

"Who is that, love?" I asked again. An idea popped into my head, I grinned. I went to the bathroom and undressed, leaving myself in only my underwear. I know I'm crazy, but I couldn't help it.

Luckily I brought my backpack in here. I dug through it and found my wig. Yup, you never know when you might need one. I fixed the blonde wig neatly and applied some red lipstick as well. I put on my blue eye contacts carefully. I also covered up most of the bruises with the make up. I stepped back and looked at my finished product.

Ready!

Hope this works. I got in to character once more. I wrapped a towel around my semi nude body and walked out of the bathroom.

Hope she doesn't recognize me.

"Sweet heart, I got the dress off." I said and walked down the stairs. My step mother's and Downey's eyes widened as they looked at me.

"Oh dear god! Love, why didn't you tell me we had a guest? A thousand pardons!" I said as I walked towards her. I stuck my hand out to her.

"I'm, Ally, pleased to meet you." She shook hands with me awkwardly. I wrapped Downey's arm around my waist. "Ummm, t-this is... my girlfriend?" He stuttered out and  I grinned.

"Well, let me go change! Would you like anything to drink? A snack?" I asked. My step mom shifted uncomfortably.

"No, but thank you. I was just leaving." She said.

"Oh, really? That's too bad. How about I invite you over for dinner!" I offered.

Arwen, what the heck are you doing?!

"No, I couldn't." She replied with an unsteady smile.

"Oh, but you must! I insist, invite your husband too!" I smiled.