|Hello Vice Principal|

I yawned and flipped over to my right side. Someone was snoring lightly and their breath was tickling my face. I opened one eye an stared at Mr.Downey.

What?! My eyes widened but then I calmed down when the recent events rolled through my mind.

Robert snuggled closer to me, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. He's so cute when he's asleep, not saying anything...to annoy me.

I played with a lock of his hair enjoying this peaceful moment. I grinned. I should make him breakfast, after all, that's what girlfriends do, right?

Well, I'm his fake girlfriend. But fake or not. That's what they do...but don't boyfriends do that too. Ugh! The indecisiveness! It's killing me!

Fudge sticks...

I'll do it, only because I like cooking. I enjoy showing off my skills. I got out of bed and put on a robe. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. It's too early to dress up in my Ally costume.

I went downstairs slightly yawning. I trudged to the kitchen and set up the coffee machine. Hmmmmm...what should I make? Hash browns, eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes, what's breakfast with out pancakes. Though personally, I don't like pancakes...

What? You're probably thinking, what person doesn't like pancakes?! Well, I don't. We're not all the same you know.

I'm talking to myself again, aren't I?

"Yes, you are." I heard a tired voice say.

"Morning." Robert yawned and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." I muttered back, concentrating on my master piece. Robert was pouring himself some coffee and took as sip, watching me. "You could be a chef, you know?" He said.

"Yep, I've been told before." I said and added the finishing touches.

"Voila!"I said proudly and set breakfast on the table. "Smells delicious," he said and dug in. I scrunched my nose.

"Don't hork it down! One must savor the food, not chew and swallow, without tasting it! God gave you taste buds for a reason!" I said as I looked at, what once was my beautiful master piece. I pouted. Robert took the opportunity to give a big, sloppy, and very sticky kiss on my lips.

He started dying of laughter when I ran to the kitchen washing off the syrup that was smeared on my face...like the whole bottom half...maybe I was just exaggerating.

"It's just syrup, Arwen! Besides, I wanted our kisses to be sweeter." He said grinning like a Chesire cat. I scowled.

"Robert, the kissing is only between you and Ally. I'm in Arwen mode right now." I muttered.

"Then why did Arwen make me breakfast?" He said. Shoot. He got me there. He smirked as I stayed quiet.

"B-b-because! Because...I love cooking! Yeah! Because I love cooking, I couldn't pass up this opportunity." I said as I snapped my fingers. He just raised an eyebrow, smirking at me.

"Well, I have to go get ready for school, thank you Arwen, for the lovely breakfast." He stressed my name. I crossed my arms. I want to go to school too.

Woah! You, Arwen Delilah Sandoval, did not just say, you want to go to school.

Apparently I did. I narrowed my eyes at Robert as he walked up stairs. He has an evil genius plan! And I think it's working...not.

Before Robert left, he chased me around the house, wanting a kiss before he would leave to work.

"No!" I shouted as I did parkour. "Just one kiss! Is that too much to ask for!" He said as he did the same moves as me. Woah, for his age, he's good!