"Nah I don't usually do it."

"You know I used to do this before with my Dad." She beamed Demetrio looked at her.

"You do?" Whenever he's looking at her the sadness and longing is visible on her eyes.

"Yeah too bad I can't do that anymore."

"You miss your Dad?"

"Mn..alot but let's not talk about it."

"Your hair is too soft." She changes there topic.

"I guess."

"You smelled so good too."

"There you go~ Done." Natauhan lamang si Dee ng marinig ang asawa. She quietly puts down the blower and goes back to her drink.

"Here." Handing him the other glass.

" Handing him the other glass

***

They finished three bottle of wine already when Chelsea started stripping.

"W-Wait! What are you doing?" Natatarantang tanong ni Dee.

"Stripping, what else?"

"I know but why?"

"Because....it's hot!"

"Stop! Chelsea!"

"Don't worry ako lang ang maghuhubad. Kalma ka lang dyan."

"Don't strip! At least leave your top!"

"Fine! Haha Ang arte arte mo!"

"You know what. That's it let's clean up and sleep." Demetrio cannot stay here. Chelsea's stripping and it's not good for his health. He's about to leave the room when Chelsea stopped him.

"B-But where are you going?"

"I'll just grab some wet towel for you. You're drunk." Demetrio can no longer look at her. Pinamumulahan na ng mukha ang lalaki.

"Make it fast." She said as she removed her pants leaving only her upper garments and panty as she slumped against the sofa bed.

"Dee!"

"Pakibilisan naman" Pagtawag nya sa asawa.

"Ang tagal naman!"

"Demetrio yoo-hoo!"

"Come here sleep with me." She's no longer aware of what's she's doing or even saying.

***

Hirap na hirap na tignan o kaya'y lapitan ni Demetrio ang asawa specially she's stripped down here. Almost.

"Chelsea I'll wipe your face then we'll sleep afterwards. Okay." Paalam nya rito.

Hindi na rumesponde ang asawa sa kadahilanang lasing na ito. Truth to be told mataas ang alcohol tolerance ni Demetrio kaya ni hindi manlamang sya tinablahan ng kanilang ininom.

After he's done wiping her face he continue cleaning there mess. He was about to stood up when Chelsea grabbed his bottom.

"Ayyyy shutakalabasa!" He exclaimed.

"Chelsea! Ano na!"

"Mine!" Sagot nito sa kaniya habang pisil pisil ang pang upo.

"Mine! Mine!"

"Stop it!"

"I wanna bite your puwewet Dee~" Natatawang ani pa nito

"What?"

"Can I bite them?"

"No."

"But whyyyyyyy? I like your puwewet it's too bouncy and malaki!" She said leaving Demetrio in shock.

"Come on! Bakit bawal?"

"Basta. Now let go. I need to carry you to our room."

"Our room? Hihi " She sleepily ask.

"Yes. Now let go." Chelsea slowly let's him go. He carefully carries her to their bed.

Marahang syang tumabi rito. He felt weird as some point this is the first time they're sleeping on the same bed.

"Dee?" Chelsea called him.

"Yes?"

"Come closer." Anito

He move closer to her he gulp when he felt her warm breathe against his skin.

"Dee..." She started. Her eyes were still close. Chelsea's hands were slowly travelling down to his thighs. He stiffened.

"What are you doing?" He ask. Damn this woman knows how to give him chills. Marahan nyang tinapik ang kamay nito.

"Sleep." Aniya saka tinalikuran ito.

Chelsea didn't stop. She moves closer to him. Closer to his ears hen she did it. She licks the tip of his earlobe at saka marahang idinikit ang kanyang masaganang dibdib sa likuran ng asawa.

Abot langit ang pagpipigil ni Dee nang hininga dahil sa ginagawa ng asawa. He's sweating bullets because of this.

"Dee~"

"Gawa na tayong baby." She whispered.

"Shusmitasen." He swallowed hard.

***
[A/N: Hi Fluffy's may atraso ko sa inyo! I actually lost my notes and orig file for this story I accidentally formatted my laptop without realizing I haven't created a backed up for my files! 😅 I'll try to remember the flow of my story Nawa'y kayanin sheyyyt. Asan ang hustisya!]