ii

Hoseok

"Taehyung!" I called out, I kicked the door as an replacement for knocking. I can't exactly knock with two cute babies in my arms so...

"Coming!" I heard my boyfriend's voice call out, a few seconds later the door opened to reveal a smiling Taehyung, but his smile faltered replaced with a shocked expression when he saw the two shivering babies in my arms.

"Did you steal them?" Taehyung asked his eyes widening, I just roll my eyes and motion him to move aside. He did as told, I place the two babies on the couch

"Babe, can you warm up water?" I called out while running up the stairs to grab two separate fluffy blankets for the two shivering babies. Opening the closet in the spare room I grab one blue striped blanket and a light green blanket.

I ran downstairs once again, Taehyung was already cleaning the two up. I smile gently while moving closer to the three, the pink haired one was looking down while he crying silently. The brown haired was more curious as he looked around the living room.

I grabbed another small white towel from the cupboard in the kitchen before dunking it in the lukewarm water. I rung it and slowly grabbed the brown haired one, Taehyung was trying to calm the pink haired one.

I smile gently at the brown haired one, I slowly took of its tattered clothing and dabbed the white warm cloth on him. Taehyung doing the same.

"Mind telling me where you got them?" Taehyung said raising his right brow at me

"Well, I saw them in an alleyway." I confessed while continuing to wash up the brown haired bunny, after that, I wrapped the brown haired bunny in a green blanket. The bunny snuggled into the blanket while letting out a contented sigh.

"TaeTae, can you make some food to eat?" I ask smiling gently at my boy friend. He nodded and gave me a peck before setting out in the kitchen to cook

"It's okay, don't cry." I said softly at the pink haired kitten. He looked up with wide eyes which were slightly puffy from the crying. His mouth was shaped in a 'o' while he breathed raggedly.

I wash him up and wrap him in the blue blanket. He gave a small smile while closing his eyes.

Cute

I think I'm going to buy milk for the bunny, he looked about 7 months old!

While the kitten hybrid looked like he could eat food, so food was okay for him. I smile gently at the two sleeping babies. I decided to go check up Taehyung, he was cooking fried rice.

"I'm going to keep them." I decided, it wasn't like I had a choice though. As soon as I saw them, I somehow I felt a pull towards them and an instant connection.

"I understand honey. I want them too, but aren't we too young to raise them?" Taehyung asked softly, he placed the fried rice on one big plate and turned to face me.

"Well that's okay Tae. I'm ready, but are you though?" I asked standing up to set the plates and utensils on the table, Taehyung set the food on the table

"We love each other Hobi-ah, and I'm sure you are the one I will want to spend my entire life with." Taehyung said, he slung an arm around my waist while smiling softly at me. I connect my lips with his own, and instantly I felt the cliche fireworks erupt in my stomach. The kiss was slow and sweet, there was no lust in it, just pure love.

Moments later, we pulled away breathless from the kiss.

"Are you willing to spend the years to come with me?" He asked, a teasing smile etched on his pinkish lips. I just chuckle and walk away from his hold

"You better be ready to cope with my mood swings Kim Taehyung, because I am ready to annoy you to no end." I said with a large smile as I sat down on my seat. He sat in front of me and shrugged

"Been dealing with the mood swings for three years." He shrugged