Sunrise

Leo's POV

I got dressed into my swim suit an went back to the ocean. Saphire was waiting for me in the water. I swam up to her.

"Am I ever going to meet you out of the water?" I asked. "Maybe." She replied. We watched the sunrise.

"It's beautiful." I said. She nodded. "Why don't we go onto land?" I asked. "I'm sorry but I can't." She replied.

"Why can't you go on land?" I asked. "I can't right now. I'll get cold after getting dry from staying on land." She replied.

I nodded. "I'm pretty cold just waiting here." I said. Saphire laughed a little at that.

"What's so funy?" I asked fake frowning. "Nothing. It's just that it's weird how you're cold and I think the water is perfectly fine." She replied.

Saphire's POV

Leo nodded. "We should do some swimming." He said. I smiled. "Let's race." I replied. "Where to?" He asked.

I pointed to the cliff. "Over there." I replied. We counted down from three. I was a faster swimmer than Leo since I swam everywhere.

When we reached me it was about five minutes. "How can you swim so fast?" He asked. "Um I'm not allowed to say. People will come after me if they know my secret." I replied.

I covered my mouth. I wasn't suposed to bring up my secret. "What's your secret? i promise I won't tell anyone." He asked.

Leo's POV

"I can't tell you." Saphire replied as she looked at the water. "I promise I won't tell anyone your secret." I said.