Saphire and Leo meet

Saphire's POV

I brushed my hair before swimming into the kitchen. "Hello Saphire." Mother greeted.

I smiled. "Hello mother." I greeted back.

I ate breakfast. "I'll be back soon." I said.

"Ok but be back for dinner." Mother replied. I swam out of the house and towards land. Maybe I would find someone.

Leo's POV

I was camping alone for once and I decided to go swimming in the huge ocean. I went to waist deep water.

I saw someone in neck deep water. I swam closer to them. As I got closer I saw it was a girl. She has green/blue colored hair and light blue eyes.

She looked over at me. I swam up to her.

"What's your name?" I asked her. "I'm Saphire." She replied. "My name is Leo." I said. We shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." She replied. "Nice to meet you too." I said.

Saphire's POV

Leo has dark blonde hair and brown eyes. "I should be going. I need to get ready for the night." Leo said.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. He smiled. "I'll be here as the sun rises." He replied. I smled and nodded.

I waited until I couldn't see him anymore before I went back home.

"Where were you?" Mother asked as I swam inside. "I was just out and about." I replied.

"Alright. But you are late for dinner." Mother said. "I'm sorry. I lost track of time." I replied. Mother nodded. I ate dinner.

"Mother I'm going exploring tomorrow morning. So I'm not going to be here for breakfast." I said. "Alright Saphire. Thank you for lettng me know." She replied.

I went into my room and went to bed.