"Oh please", Elena Gilbert muttered while an unfamiliar man carried her, only to put her down on an old couch. The brunette groaned, her gaze wandered to her hands that were bound together. She whimpered as the man sat down next to her. He had hazel eyes and bright brown hair. "What do you want?", the doppelganger tried again, so the man put a finger to his mouth, as a sign for her to be quiet. He removed the rope from her hands, meanwhile she watched him scared. "Please. I'm hurt", the human whispered. "I know", the male vampire replied before is eyes showed dark veins under them. "Just a taste ", he mumbled and started to lean towards the girl who screamed.

"Trevor!", a female voice stopped the man who rolled his eyes disappointed. "Control yourself and help me with the witch." The woman that spoke had a short hair cut. She was small and had brown eyes.  "You gave her the snowdrop?", the man, Trevor, asked. Elena furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't know of whom they were talking but she assumed she wasn't the only one that got kidnapped.

"What do you want with me?" The woman, Rose, took a step forward and watched the girl fascinated. "My god, you look just like her", she commented, talking about Katherine Pierce. "But I'm not. Please, whatever you..." The Gilbert couldn't finish her sentence because she was interrupted by Rose, who told her to be quiet. Seconds later the man came back, carrying a sleeping girl.

Elena never saw the girl before but felt immediately sorry for the silver haired. She was unusually pale, in general she looked dead. The doppelganger tried to convince the female vampire again, only to get slapped across her face, which leaded her to crash into the couch where Trevor just let the other girl down. The silver haired groaned, making the brunette exhale. So she was alive.

The two vampires left the room while the sleeping girl groaned and woke up slowly. Her eyes fluttered open, surprising Elena with their blueness. "Katherine?", the girl asked confused while she sat up, checking her location. Her head hurt badly and she felt extremely week. "No. My name is Elena Gilbert", the brunette next to her explained, making the witch nod. "I'm Jarla. Jarla Sawyer", she introduced herself, trying to smile at the Gilbert who returned the gesture. The brunette remembered the girl's name, Stefan told her about the witch's help. "You tried to help us", she spoke up, so the blue eyed nodded again. "I'm a friend of Damon", she explained.

Jarla groaned in pain, she could literally smell the snowdrop on her body. The plant weakened her just like vervain did to vampires and wolfsbane to werewolves. The girl concentrated to practice magic, but only little snowflakes left her hands. "Damn it", she muttered, knowing that she wasn't able to fight with them. Elena on the other side watcher her fascinated. "How can you do this?", she asked interested. "I'm from a special coven. A group of witches, only able to create one type of magic. Ice", the silver haired explained. The girl focused again, trying her hardest to create ice but failed badly.

"What's wrong?", the Gilbert asked, noticing the serious look on the witch's face. "Sounds ironic but they gave me snowdrop. It's poison for me." The brunette nodded understanding. She kept her gaze on Jarla, a last question in her mind. "From where do you know Damon?", she spoke up, earning a big grin from the silver haired beauty. "We met in 1911 or something like that. Honestly I'm not good with dates."

Elena widened her eyes, trying to process what she just heard. She was sure to see a young girl in front of her, not an immortal one. "But you're a witch...how is this possible?" Jarla winked amused at the doppelganger and ignored the pain in her chest which was caused by the plant. "Oh, did I forget to mention that I was born in 1577?"

 "Oh, did I forget to mention that I was born in 1577?"