I struggle just trying to stay up myself. I took a deep breath before I stopped walking for a bit and lightly nudged his side, in hopes that he'll wake up.

"Sans, hon... please get up."

He didn't wake up.

"Sans please. You're heavy."

Still asleep.

"Sans."

"..."

"Sans wake up."

"..."

"Sans please. Get. Up."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Sans, oh my Lord, you're going to suffocate me..!"

"Huh..?"

After a bit more nudging and begging he finally wakes up. He stands himself up, still unable to properly balance himself, and a huge weight was lifted of my shoulders. He glance down at he as I catch a bit of my breath.

"Well heeeelllooooo there pretty ladyyyy~" He stumbles on his words, leaning to my side.

He wraps his arms around me as we continued to walk. Oh my god I swear this skeleton. As he dangles from my side, I could already feel him about to say something ridiculous.

I was right.

"You must be flappy bird. Cause I could tap that ass aaaaallllllll night~"

"Sans oh my god." I laugh. "That was horrible!"

"You know what else is horrible? How you're not on my list things to do tonight~"

"I swear to god Sans." I cover my now red face as I laughed harder.

He nuzzles his face into my neck and let's out a long sigh. His hot breath sends shivers down my spine as I try to stop myself from laughing any further. Clearly Sans won't allow for that happen. He begins to trail soft kisses down my neck, causing for my laughter to erupt louder than it should. Due to my ticklish nature, I had trouble continuing to walk since I was too busy laughing my butt off and supporting someone at the same time.

"S-Sans! Stop! We n-n-need t-to get home!" I say in between all of my giggles.

He doesn't stop. Actually, he seemed a lot more amused as I hear him chuckle and just continued to cover my neck in kisses. I was worried my loud laughter was going to disturb the monsters that are sleeping soundly in their houses.

"Sans! W-we're going to..! Ahhh! Hey! No biting!"

I could feel him start to nip a little on my neck, only furthering my laughter. Tears threatened to spill from the corners of my eyes as the tingling sensation in my neck continued.

"It t-t-tickles! P-please s-stop!" I plead.

I lightly pushed his cheekbone away and felt a small wave of relief washed over me. I was a blushing mess, trying to recover from laughing so much as I caught my breath.

"Awwwww! You're no fun~!" Sans pouts.

He crosses his arms and puffs out his cheeks like a child. Shaking my head with a small smile, I kissed his forehead, making him grin. At least now we can somewhat walk properly, even if Sans' normal walk at the moment was wobbly.

"What am I gonna do with you..?" I sigh, patting his head.

As we walked, he continued to babble on about the most random things. He won't remember any of this, but I can't wait for him to say something extra weird or embarrassing just so I could tease him about it tomorrow. I can't help but smile to myself. Just imagining the look on his face makes me wanna laugh.