Pairs

Hey Reader-Chan!!!

Have this quick thing while I recover from all the test I just took.

This will be a random crossover between Swap and Fell cuz I thought of this (Hopefully) cute little idea between these two pairs X3

So this will kinda be a random chapie :3

Also this will be a shorter one than the usual chapie... Sorry!!! XC

Hey look the art up is mine X3 The lighting is crappy tho :c

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Third Person POV

Swap Sans smiled and laugh with his new friend, Fell Frisk, as they were happily chatting with each other. They were both sitting by one of the many lakes located in the Waterfalls as they continued to talk, their feet dangling in the water.

"Its weird talking to Sans, who isn't Sans, yet is Sans..?" Fell Frisk giggled.

"INDEED I COULD SAY THE SAME." Swap Sans smiled. "I AM QUITE USE TO MY HUMAN'S USUAL ANGRY TONED VOICE."

"While he growls in annoyance." Fell Frisk closed her eye.

"AS SHE SMACKS YOU IN THE HEAD." Swap Sans sighs.

"Calling you and idiot."

"THEN PROFUSELY APOLOGIZING RIGHT AFTER."

"And its really cute how they still try to act all tough and strong on the outside-"

"-EVEN IF THEY ARE REALLY SWEET AND KIND ON THE INSIDE."

The two laughed as they both had identical bright smiles. The two knew very well what it was like to be someone like that. They each cared deeply for someone like that, truly something they had in common. They each were reminded of their own Sans and Frisk.

"I would be interesting to have a conversation with your Frisk later. She sounds just like my Sans." Fell Frisk said.

"FROM THE SOUND OF HOW YOU DESCRIBE YOUR SANS, THEY DO SEEM SIMILAR IN A WAY." Swap Sans responds. "MY HUMAN HOWEVER REALLY IS A SWEETHEART."

"Sweetheart..." She beamed, sighing.

Sweetheart. A nickname which Fell Sans had always used whenever addressing the sweet Fell Frisk. As much as she insisted he call her by her actual name, he simply ignored or refused. Arguing that the nickname suited a kindhearted soul such as herself.

"HMMM?" He tilted his head. "HUMAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Snapping out of her thoughts, the chocolate brown haired girl laughed sheepishly as she scratched her cheek, away from where the bandage that covered a small wound.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just reminded of my Sans." She says her hazel brown eyes stared at the ground. "You see, sweetheart is a nickname he gave to me ever since we meet." She explains, cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"I SEE..." He grins. "I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE GIVEN A NICKNAME." He says. "MY HUMAN TENDS TO CALL ME 'BLUEBERRY' OR JUST 'BLUE' DEPENDING ON HER MOOD."

"Depending on her mood?" Fell Frisk says, curiously.

Swap Sans nodded his head. "SHE TENDS TO CALL ME 'BLUEBERRY' WHEN SHE'S HAPPY, EXCITED, OR JUST IN A GOOD MOOD. SHE CALLS ME 'BLUE' WHENEVER SHE FEELS BORED, LAZY, ANNOYED, OR IN A SAD SORT OF MOOD." He explains. "THE ONLY TIMES SHE ADDRESSES ME BY MY REAL NAME IS WHEN SHE'S SERIOUS, ANGRY, NERVOUS, OR IN A EXTRA GOOD MOOD. IT VERY RARELY HAPPENS HOWEVER."