Shot 6. Finding solace...

Start from the beginning

The matter should be very very confidential... No one should know about that. . got it??

Bittu nods his head and salutes ACP. Madhubala Malik and goes out...

.......

Madhu prepares dinner for Rk and feeds him... She gave medicine to him and asks him to sleep and covers him with duvet...

 She gave medicine to him and asks him to sleep and covers him with duvet

When Madhu is about to get up...

Rk: oye Biwi... Where are you going???

Madhu: you sleep rishu... I will come afterwards.....

Rk: no way Biwi... Im not allowing you to go anywhere... Im gonna sleep only with you...

Madhu: 😁😁😁😁 dramabeez... Gonna change my night wear n come... Can you allow me to go to washroom atleast??? Too bad rishu...

Rk : Oh im so sorry... Permission granted... Go and change and come... But d dress is gonna be my choice...

Madhu: huh... Why???

Rk: just like that... Go n wear my fav. Night dress n come okay...

Madhu: 😊😊😊😊 no way Rishu...  Remember you are sick... No touchy touchy or hanky panky okay... You have to take rest remember... So, hold on your naughtiness and sleep...

Rk : hoye.. dont think too much okay... I just want to cuddle my wife in my fav. wear... That's it...  I think someone is more desperate than me.... 😂😂😂😂.... Not bad....

Madhu: youuuu.... Im not doing what you said...😔😔😔😔

Rk: no problem Biwi.. If you did not want to wear that leave it.... Better don't wear anything at all... I like your birthday dress very much...  That's d fav. Of all.. 😉😉😉😉

Madhu blushes and beats Rk not hurting him too much... She has studied Rk's diary n knows very well about his favourites...

After sometime, Madhu comes out wearing Rishab's favourite night wear...

She is blushing too hard... Though she is mentally prepared herself to be his wife, but this closeness, their kiss, the love Rishab showering on her is making her feel very shy and she cant control the newly found feelings inside her....

Madhu comes near Rk... Rk gestures her to sit...

Rk: Biwi... Come...come... Lets sleep...

Madhu: you... You  sleep Rishu... I will sleep later...

Rk: Hello... Im not requesting you Biwi... Im ordering you... Come here...

Madhu: hoye... How dare you to order me??.

RK: hmm... Come near me Biwi... I will tell you how dare Im...

MADHU: oho... enough... please sleep Rishu... You need rest...