Let's Get Down

I feel like that's an appropriate response for Julian to say to Luke

Julian's POV

I paced the living room floor waiting to hear the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

"Julian relax, he'll be here soon I'm sure of it." Jackson said.

"Yeah dude, he could be turning in as we speak." Harley, my Delta said. A car pulling up made us all look out the large window in the living room.

"Well I'll be damned" he muttered. I ran out of the living room and threw open the front door. I ran over to his car as he was opening the door. He looked up in surprise and my blood boiled.

"Did he do that?" I said shaking with rage. Cameron didn't say anything but just got out of his car and hugged me, laying his uninjured cheek on my shoulder. That was all the answer I needed.

"Please..don't retaliate I'm fine" he said making me growl.

"He punched you, you're not fine"

"Now that I'm with you I am." He said making my blood cool a bit, I sighed as he put his arms around my neck. I grabbed the back of his thighs making him jump and wrap his legs around my waist. I turned to see Harley and Jackson just as mad as I was, they had come to care about him because they saw how I was with a him.

"One of you go get an ice pack." I said walking towards the house. Harley ran passed us and went into the house.

"I am so fucking pissed off right now." Cameron kissed my neck and moved one of his hands down to rub my back. I kissed the side of his head as I entered the house and made my way up the stairs followed by Jackson and Harley, who joined us at the stairs. I entered my-I mean our room and set him down on the bed. Harley handed me the ice pack and I gently placed it on his injured cheek, I could tell he was trying to hold in his pain which made me even angrier.

"It was my fault" he said.

"What?" I said.

"I basically told him he wasn't a good Alpha if he couldn't let go of a grudge." He said pushing the ice pack away from his face.

"I just got so mad when he said that you were guilty of the crime because you are a Smith, you are not your grandfather or your father, you are you." He said. My heart burst with joy at his words. I smiled and kissed his forehead before putting the ice pack back on his face.

"I hope the fucker burns in hell for this." I said.

"I think he regrets it since he looked shocked afterwards, he tried to apologize but I told him only friends call me Cam before walking out." He said. He chuckled then winced before saying.

"You should have seen Dom's face when he saw me holding my face. He was about to go in there and beat the crap out of him and I bet he called Caleb and told him what Luke did and right now he's getting his ass handed to him." He laughed then flinched.

"Stop laughing" I said trying not to laugh myself. He stopped laughing and looked like he remembered something awful.

"Lucas was there" he said as again he pushed away the ice pack. "It was like I wasn't even there, my best friend of eight years told me that he supported my decision to be with you then stabbed me in the back." He grabbed a pillow and threw it at the wall.

"Fucking screw him" I grabbed him and pulled him into my arms while signaling Harley and Jackson to leave. They left closing the door behind them while Cameron cried in my arms and at that moment I wanted to beat Luke and Lucas for hurting the man I was falling in love with. Yes, I said it. I'm falling in love with Cameron Spencer and I had no clue what to do about it.

I realized after a minute or so that my Sugar Bear had fallen asleep. I gently laid him back on the pillows before beginning to take his clothes off but leaving his boxers on. I pull the comforter over him then I kissed his forehead before leaving the room. I headed downstairs to see Jackson and Harley waiting for me.

"So what are we going to do about Alpha Luke?" Jackson asked.

"We can't just let him get away with punching Cameron." Harley said.

"Right now I think we should keep Cameron away from the Moonshine pack minus the people he actually wants to see but first we have a bigger problem to deal with." I said.

"What's bigger than Cameron getting punched?" Harley asked.

"He's getting stalked"

"Can this boy ever catch a break?" Jackson growled.

"His name is Jamie and he has been stalking Cameron since their graduatio, he went so far as to move into the same apartment complex and same floor as him."

"What are we going to do?" Harley asked. "He is in the Moonshine pack and you know Alpha Luke won't give him up, not even if he knows he's stalking Cameron."

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I know that Cameron is not allowed to leave Black Moon territory without a bodyguard, I know he can handle himself but I would feel better if he had extra protection." I said.

"Yes Alpha" they said.

"Jackson, he seems to like you so would you watch him tomorrow." I asked.

"It would be my honor Alpha" he said.

"Great, his first class is a eight"

"I won't let you down Alpha" he said before leaving.

"Harley, tomorrow I need you to find out everything you can about Jamie. I got Cameron's friends Dominic, Baxter and Logan's number off of his phone if you need more information." I said pulling the list out of my pocket and handing it to him.

"It will be done Alpha" he said then left. I got up and headed to my mate and I's bed for much needed sleep.