Fueds

Cameron's POV

Julian and I both turned to see Dominic looking total pissed off in a total cute way. Dominic's mad face is just too cute for words that I burst out laughing making both Julian and Dominic give me weird looks.

"You are being molested and you are laughing." Dominic said making me laugh harder.

"H-He's m-my m-mate" I said laughing.

"What?"

"Back away from me" Julian growled at Dominic making Dominic's eyes widen and he took a step back. I stopped laughing enough to speak again.

"He's my mate" I said.

"Alpha Smith is your mate?" Dominic said disbelieving.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Julian growled making me slap his arm.

"Stop scaring my friend!!"

"Luke is going to kill you when he finds out." Dominic said.

"He'd have to get through me first." Julian said.

"Can someone please explain to me why Luke hates my mate?" I said.

"The fucker didn't tell you" Julian said making me glare at him. "My fued with Alpha Luke doesn't have anything to do with him exactly, it has to do with his grandfather and my grandfather. His grandfather cheated on his wife with my grandfather, his grandfather was a closeted gay but his mate was female, same thing with my grandfather. They had been messing around since before they met their mates and when they did meet them they promised to keep on messing around with each other."

"When Luke's grandmother found out she went crazy and tried to kill my grandfather, of course she was no match for a Smith and his wolf took her down easily, he didn't kill her but he did leave her with a big old scar on her face."

"So what happened between your grandfather and his grandfather?" I asked.

"My grandfather was so overwhelmed with grief for hurting his beloveds mate that he killed himself leaving my father at the age of eighteen to become Alpha. My grandmother was so furious with Alpha Luke's grandfather that she killed him and his wife leaving Luke's father to become Alpha at the age of seventeen."

"So Luke has been carrying a grudge over something that happened way before he was born?" I said confused.

"Basically it's in his blood, his parents hated my parents and he thinks he has to hate me which is fucking ridiculous." He said.

"I need to go talk to Luke" I said before kissing Julian goodbye and following Dominic out.

"So what were you guys doing when I came in?" He asked.

"Do you remember Jamie Holt?" I asked.

"Of course, he has had a huge crush on you after what you did to him in the bathroom." He said.

"Well he has been kinda stalking me and Julian found out and told me I have to move in with him."

"Wait a minute his name is Julian?"

"Crap, don't tell anyone cause he doesn't like it when people not from his pack call him that." I said.

"Don't understand why but fine" he said. We made it to our cars and we decided to meet up at the pack house where I would talk with Luke with Dominic there for support. I got into my car and drove to the pack house, I thought this whole fued was stupid and needed to be put to rest. Luke had nothing to do with what happened and should just get over it. He arrived just as he got a text from Julian. He parked the car and checked his message.