Chapter 14

"I would like to think about it all but please, I want you both to understand one thing, I take my own decisions and nobody forces me." Nandini said before leaving the both cavemen alone to fight in themselves. She is too tired to speak anything at all.

"I am sorry." Cabir whispered and she left.

Manik looked at her and he too felt that he was undeniably idiotic just now and he would rectify himself as soon as possible.

"Manik, you were wrong, you know that, right?" Cabir looked at his almost caveman friend who just can't get his head out of his damn arse.

"I guess..." Manik didn't looked like he believed that he was wrong and Cabir knew that. Another round of shouting scaring the damn employees of the company making them fear for their jobs and lives as Manik Malhotra doesn't give idle threats. He does what he wants.

"Nandini!" Manik shouted from outside the cabin as the damn lass has locked herself in it to save herself from all the damn argument.

"what?!" Nandini shouted as soon as she realised that he was pounding on the cabin's door and was close to breaking the door.

"you need time and space, right?" Manik questioned looking extremely tired with eyebags and pale.

"yes." What else am I trying to have from last two days because of how people are staring at me as if I am some antique and also some have stated their views over how fat and ugly and extremely stupid body I have. Really, stupid? Do bodies really have such attribute? I wanted to ask and I did ask before I could say anything more, they were all fired as Manik's male secretary came and gave them their extermination letter.

Nandini wondered for super long causing her to ignore Manik who thought she isn't going to listen and come out and again using a force like superman, he broke the door entered their took her hand, pulled her with him to his office and locked the office.

He doesn't care what space and time now. He can take care of the rumours and he doesn't mind them because they don't matter. They are just jealous from her; they will always be. She is just so damn perfect with her height and body. Jealous freaks.

Manik held her hand as she looked nowhere near calm and therefore, he did two things before she could hit him, he took a chair, made her sit and he himself stood behind her just so his every part could stay okay especially the jewels.

Manik then asked her "What's the problem? I know it isn't as you said about rumours. You don't care about them."

"you won't understand." Nandini grumbled as she pulled her knees closer and suddenly her eyes teared up and the tears started falling without backup.

"how's boss in bed? You'd know for sure, wont you?" one employee who asked her out said to her.

"oh, I can't even imagine. He never had relations with the previous ones but you definitely nailed it. So, what's underneath this beautiful face is a vicious seducer."

"slut is so much better."

Nandini replied of course she did "you know what, just because you guys are jealous and yes he is great but why would you like to know about it and actually you shouldn't even care for the position of Mrs. Malhotra is mine and no way will you be on my place. Bitch."

"you..."

"keep it inside unless you want to get fired. Don't forget he holds me to him and nothing can change that. One word and all of you will be done. Apologize. Now!" Nandini shouted and soon a hurried, unwanted and insincere apology reached her ears before everyone scurried away.

Manik looked at Nandini and sprung up to the front before holding her face clearing her tears and pushing her hairs out of the way, patting her head as he caressed her and smothered her with kisses on her forehead. Manik tried to calm her but she was sobbing. "I don't like it. You don't ask me anything but just orders me around like I am some robot or slave of yours. You don't give me a choice. I wanted time but you didn't give that to me at all." Sob. "you say something one moment and then you change your mind in another moment and nothing I do changes that." Sob. "I want to have a right but from the way I see it I don't have any right in all this. I don't even know what you like and you know because you had me investigated and before you deny I have seen that file. I didn't say anything because..." sob. "you won't help me with anything I do. You investigated me and I didn't say anything against it because I know you have enemies and you watch out because of them but that doesn't make it right. It hurts that bhai was the one who did it. It was working nicely until you announced because now every effort I made is seen as nothing but a plan to raise my points to seduce you."

"There, there... Nandini, I don't care about others but it the rumours bothers you that much which I think it does, I can do one thing for you." Manik said testing the words as Nandini looked at him and he continued "tell them, I begged you to consider us and that I was the one who decided everything by being the aggressive bastard I am. If anybody says anything against you, exercise your rights as my fiancé."

Nandini groaned but some sweetness was there and he knew that even though he wasn't forgiven for the mess, he still stands a chance.

"it will be a mess." She tottered.

"let it be, I like a mess if that includes nothing in between with just you and me." Manik said and Nandini smiled a little closing her eyes.