Chapter 5

"Nandini is my father's illegitimate daughter." Cabir whispered the words and Manik almost fell down.

Cabir and Nandini are from same father. Fuck!!!!!

Nandini is Cabir's sister. Fuck!!!!!

Nandini is the reason why Cabir's Mother hated him and his father.

Manik looked at Cabir and then they heard a loud sound from the door where they saw Nandini's unconscious form.

Nandini was running to Cabir's office when she heard that Mnaik is here to listen what exactly will Cabir say to Manik. But when she entered and heard she couldn't handle herself.

Illegitimate, an unwanted and a result of cheating.

She was an unwanted person, a person who is not an orphan but an unwanted one.

She felt the world around her fall and suddenly all she wants was to die.

Manik ran towards Nandini and picked her up and ran towards his car and took her to hospital while Cabir was shocked for a second and then shouted "Manik we have a personal health care room here." love can make anyone turn idiot, even a smart guy like Manik can forget things and become all blind and idiot.

Cabir went behind them and as Manik stopped his car, he too parked his and ran behind them.

Manik noticed Cabir and held his shoulder to say something when Cabir spoke "Dude, what did you do to my sister, she used to be so strong when she was 2 years, I remember her glaring at madonna, it used to be fun seeing her fighting for me and papa."

"I was so angry and Papa was so hurt when we got to know that madonna sent Nandini to orphanage, we couldn't find her and that crazy woman used to be so happy watching us suffer." Cabir spoke with a faraway look on his face as if he was reliving those moments when he had his little sister close to him, he and his sister suffered a lot because of their stupid father who didn't had the guts to start something on his own and loved women outside and donated sperms only.

Nandini and Cabir are the results of that sperm donating, Cabir's mother was a socialite too but a little less powerful than Mrs. Sanam Dhawan, the real and only wife of Chirag Dhawan.

Chirag Dhawan, a guy with no backbone, with a handsome he caught the interest of Sanam who was a very powerful and smart lady. She married him forcibly and did everything to make him love her but alas love comes itself and nothing and nobody could make Chirag love Sanam.

Chirag loved his freedom, so behind Sanam's back he loved other girls but still never touched Sanam and that teared her apart. In midst of it all, Cabir was born and taken under Sanam's wings. He was cherished by Sanam, she showered all her love on Cabir but then after 5 years Nandini came in their life, a little girl whose mother was loved by his father, for whom his father was ready to give up anything.

That's when Sanam snapped and her insanity reached another level, she killed Nandini's mother, swore she won't let Chirag live in peace. And that's what she did, after two years she suddenly went missing with Nandini. Cabir loved Nandini because of her being the only who he can pamper and hated his mother who used to love him but then started hating him.

She snatched everyone's peace and Chirag died without any love.

Sometimes obsession is too hard to fight.

Nandini looked at Cabir and then lowered her head, she was maybe a baby out of love but she was still at fault for unknowingly destroying someone's life. She was sorry Sanam, even though what Sanam did was wrong but she still deserved better.

Thinking it out because of her, maybe somewhere Cabir too lost a motherly figure.

"There is no need to lower your head Nandini, you too suffered love." Manik spoke as he noticed the lowered head of Nandini, he can understand what she is thinking but the fact is she too suffered because of no fault of hers, Cabir suffered too, agreed but not the way she did. Cabir at least had his father for him to help but Nandini had no one. She was all alone, at the mere age she had to start thinking how to live while Cabir lived in luxuries.

"Nandini, I know how you are feeling but there is no fault of yours. Yes, someone was at fault but you were not, in any way." Cabir too spoke for his sister to understand that she was at no fault, all fault was of two persons, one his father and the other Sanam. In her obsession she destroyed many lives and then paid with her own, with her death destroying Nandini's life.

Manik held her hand and took a seat beside Nandini while Nandini looked at him in shock on his action. "Nandini, believe us there is no fault of hers."

"Okay. I understood there is no fault of mine but you don't have to take the advantage of this situation by holding my hand." Nandini spoke while making Manik leave her hand.

This guy, he knows how to take advantage of any situation.

Nandini looked at Cabir who was looking constipated with laughter and Manik who was looking like someone snatched his favorite doll and sighed what's happening to adults.

"When can I leave from here, I need to inform my roommate about it and Manik, I want you to let go of my hand." Nandini spoke looking at Cabir and then again snatching her hand out of Manik's. When did he exactly held her hand? She has no idea at all.

This guy will make her so angry one day that she will blast in him.

Next chapters already on inkitt