Chapter 1

Manik left Cabir's office and went down the elevator but as he entered, he saw the girl with beautiful smile.

Nandini saw Manik and smiled at him with her usual calm face and wished him professionally and as the floor she wanted to reach arrived, she left the reach with Mr. CEO staring at her back for the whole time. The CEO has it hard on.

Nandini noticed the CEO's stare but then she has seen the CEO's act with assistant PA of Cabir Sir, and that act stated his character. Not a bad one but not the right one either. She shook these thoughts, she is happy with her life and she doesn't need a problem right now. She just got everything on-track and she isn't planning to lose it all. At all.

She noticed her cell ring with an unknown number. She picked it up and answered and all she heard was silence from other side and smiled.

"hi, darling. It's alright, baby. I'll reach at home real soon today. Alright, I'll call you later. Bye sweetie." Her voice filled with all the love, she has for the person. Her eyes shined with the same.

Manik called Cabir and made arrangement for nandini to join his office and life. Soon the empty office will be filled with her. And she will enter his life soon too.

Manik then completed the meeting he was scheduled for. He noticed the clock and left for home and noticed that he is being called womanizer again because of how he held different woman on every Gala. He have to do something with this too. He can't have people thinking he is womanizer when he not. He just have different girls because no secretary of his stays for more than a week. He can make his name in Guinness book of world records for changing hundred's of secretaries.

Not his fault, they don't know how to work.

He entered his place, a simple place to sleep where his love will stay with him and make it all homely. A homely feeling he craved because of his mother and father. His everything is about to turn into beautiful. The emptiness will not be here anymore.

Manik smiled at his thoughts of new life and entered the shower and read some documents. But may be all he did was thinking of Nandini and not move a muscle to study.

"It doesn't matter what you choose, i already chose this and this is what you're gonna wear" Aryaman, Nandini's good friend and a fashion designer by profession, a good one at that. Nandini looked at him with a pout, this fashion designer, doesn't let her be in peace.

They both lives in the same building, in the morning normally this scene is a must, everyday Aryaman would come to help her with her dress for the office, parties and every other thing where he can show his fashion skills. they both fight over how he is being a jerk and not seeing her comfort, the skirt is short, boys stares and how the damn CEO of their company is hot and how much Aryaman wants to be together with the damn CEO and how Nandini should try more shorts as her milky legs are to be put on a show for her life to become a bit less boring.

Aryaman, today selected a cool dark blue dress for her to wear which Nandini deem fine but the heels with the dress seems way too high and she can fall and break one of her leg if she didn't notice where she is going and that scares Nandini as with her scary falling everywhere personality, it wouldn't be too long before she falls down and really break one leg of hers. Poor poor leg of hers... She pities it. Nandini after a lot of fighting finally got ready and left for work where the results of who is going to work in which branch will be announced and she being an intern also have to attend and see if she is going to be secretary of Dhruv Dhawan or Cabir Dhawan.

As Nandini entered she saw her boss looking at her with the expression that always told her to be very serious but then suddenly he started laughing and told her how she is selected to be the secretary of his best friend Manik who is the CEO of the company they are partners with.

Nandini looked at Cabir in shock, she knew she was going to be selected but why is she being sent to another company. when she asked the same from Cabir who answered "It's another bigger company Nandini. it will help you grow more. If you don't want to go, then also its fine, okay..."

"No sir, its fine, i don't mind being Mr. Malhotra's secretary." It doesn't matter, the work for both is same and the salary is going to be high, so she doesn't mind working in Malhotra enterprises.

If she can earn a bit more, it's even more better.

As she accepted, Cabir and Nandini left for Malhotra Enterprises and met Manik there who explained all the work to Nandini and Nandini found the work extremely easy as that's what she used to do for Mr. Dhawan. All she have to do is make calls, arrange meetings, keep the boss updated, noting notes and going with him to some meetings. So easy.

Manik looked at Nandini who was concentrating on her work outside his cabin and is writing the notes of the file he has asked her to. He noticed how his heartbeat is increasing, he read on google it happens in love. How his stomach had that jittery feeling that explains love, he found that the feeling of love is similar to feeling anxious and nervous and also to anxiety. He searched and read every word about love and every little thing matched with what he felt for Nandini and right now all he wants to talk to her which he can't as she is busy with her work and is not in the slightest way interested to even steal glances at him. Why can't the girl he likes be interested in how he looks and how handsome he is, is she misandrist? At least she should look at him once.