Another Prologue

MANIK'S POV:

Having a meet with your friend feels great when you want to tell him everything that's been happening and how light at I gonna feel later on.

Thinking the same, I entered my best friend's office and asked the secretary about Cabir's whereabouts. The secretary wished me with her stary eyes and said "Mr. Malhotra, Mr. Dhawan is available. You will find him in his cabin. 6th floor, last room."

I nodded and left for his office and on the way, something made my blood boil, Cabir's secretary, the slutty, bold and totally shameless secretary who thinks she looks hot but reality is really different. She looks like a dumb woman to me.

She wished me and offered me another 'please spend sometime with me' look. If only she would have been a bit simple and nice. I would have spent some of my time with her. She is smart in her work and that's the only reason she is in the office, even after being disliked by all of us.

I entered the office, only to see Cabir flirting with a girl who looked nice and warm, full of homely warmth. Smiling, the girl noticed and damn! I fell for her smile. CEO of Malhotra fell for one damn smile. Shameful. But it's worth it.

The girl wished and left while, my best friend looked at me in question and then something mischievous lit in his eyes and he laughed.

"Manik malhotra is in love, that too at the first site. Impressive." Cabir laughed again and Manik just smiled.

It's gonna be fun.

Manik thought of starting planning his first move and book the girl, so she won't run away. He called his PA and told him to get all the information of the girl. This girl should be with me to fall for me.

Manik looked at Cabir and finally asked her name and who she is in his office.

"Nandini Kapoor and she is Dhruv's assistant." Cabir answered point to point like finalizing a deal and the deal is his friend's love life.

But what about Nandini, her choice?

They both planned every move and thought love life is like a deal. May be yes and may be no.